• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI Malpaso, have you tried entering the site guard house without SEC staff accompany? :smile:

not really.. just look see from outside. i did tell the guard i was just looking around. why? anyway nothing much to see now la.

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the show houses on Tues morning, ferried by a SP Setia staff (not the driver / security guard). Naturally, I was the only guest around in the entire Cascadia compound. When I wanted to leave, I couldn't find the security guard onsite, so I had a stroll (albeit a very hot one) to the main guardhouse.

My conclusion from this episode? It will be crazy to stroll or job in the daytime around the driveways, parks, ponds and waterfall like we see the CG people do in the SEC promotional videos. :smile:

simky001

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. Aisanbo. U can proceed with such sale & normally it is called sub-sale. The sale & purchase agreement has be to an conditional agreement. $ will be in stakeholder account - lawyer. Nothing much to worry as you can survey & appoint your own lawyer. Our new budget is coming out. There will be more controlled on foreigner ownership soon.

iskander

Alfrescian
Loyal
My conclusion from this episode? It will be crazy to stroll or job in the daytime around the driveways, parks, ponds and waterfall like we see the CG people do in the SEC promotional videos. :smile:

It should be OK provided all the trees have grown as shown in the videos....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be OK provided all the trees have grown as shown in the videos....

exactly.. look long term. more greenery is better than all concrete taman, for sure. trees will grow tall and provide shade.
i have stayed in all concrete taman before when younger, it's very hot and dusty too. and got nice smell from all the open longkang.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice SEC has done up the roadside landscape, along the new road, look very nice and presentable too. no lalangs or scrubs. Hope SEC will keep it up within Cressida in future.
Decided to try the zi char further down the road at SEC office. There are few coffee shops with many makan stalls. They open only after 6pm. We tried the one opposite MasLee supermarket, the food is ok and cheap. There is also a cheng tang stall, quite good. Plenty of night snacks when I move there :biggrin:
Just received the s&p from lawyer, the master plan shows that there will be a school in the opp plot of shop house.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice SEC has done up the roadside landscape, along the new road, look very nice and presentable too. no lalangs or scrubs. Hope SEC will keep it up within Cressida in future.
Decided to try the zi char further down the road at SEC office. There are few coffee shops with many makan stalls. They open only after 6pm. We tried the one opposite MasLee supermarket, the food is ok and cheap. There is also a cheng tang stall, quite good. Plenty of night snacks when I move there :biggrin:
Just received the s&p from lawyer, the master plan shows that there will be a school in the opp plot of shop house.

for the chinese families, there are total of 4 or 5 coffeeshop along the row or behind the setia indah office, with almost 20++ stalls selling different variety of cheap hawker food. quite a few stall are open throughout the day, i have been there in the morning, afternoon and late for supper too. so food will be no problem, is actually within 10 mins walk from aurora.
for more upmarket nosh, can go austin height area, reachable within 5-10 mins drive.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

landscaping is hallmark of setia eco products, so should be quite nice.
some interesting numbers on aurora precinct

Total landarea: 134,000 sq meter --- 33.1 acres
Total no of units: 349
density = 10.5 unit per acre

xx

Last edited:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the chinese families, there are total of 4 or 5 coffeeshop along the row or behind the setia indah office, with almost 20++ stalls selling different variety of cheap hawker food. quite a few stall are open throughout the day, i have been there in the morning, afternoon and late for supper too. so food will be no problem, is actually within 10 mins walk from aurora.
for more upmarket nosh, can go austin height area, reachable within 5-10 mins drive.

Any good recommendation? :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any good recommendation? :biggrin:

all are normal malaysian coffeeshop stall food, nothing so fantastic but not lousy food either and price are not expensive. i like the center shop wantan mee, or the economy rice and the roasted pork also not bad (this are the two center shops next to the bakery shop, facing the town park). further away a bit at jln setia 12/3 (next to the site of the new condo sky oasis) is an evening zi char stall open air one, their cooking is not bad. had the kou lou yoke , foo yong tan etc good. for foodies they say must go johor jaya...

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dato Besar Malpaso of SEC pls arrange....hehehehe! Bro Malpaso SMS me anytime to hv lunch at yr work plc...gd location n free parking.

Walau i work there boring la makan there also.. We go out la.
So since no one set anything concrete.. How about we set old town coffee at taman molek meet for lunch on a Sunday.. Then the Muslim neighbours can join too. Btw i only using sec as weekend home so i vote you as our Singapore rep in future. Cos you staying..

Last edited: