• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, that's right, the Eco-hub. Did you manage to go inside a bit to see?

lots of consturction vehicle and also very muddy so didn't go in... think they're only started building the first (front) row of shophouse facing the sec 2nd entrance

Last edited:

traxxas

Alfrescian
Loyal
lots of consturction vehicle and also very muddy so didn't go in... think they're only started building the first (front) row of shophouse facing the sec 2nd entrance

there might be 2 x 3 row of commercial building at that location, might be same height like Setia Indah shop houses with contemporary design, I guess.

Btw, do you know those contraction behind Aurora precinct, the road after the entrance and toward further a few hundred meters away, are those Eco world project?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
there might be 2 x 3 row of commercial building at that location, might be same height like Setia Indah shop houses with contemporary design, I guess.

Btw, do you know those contraction behind Aurora precinct, the road after the entrance and toward further a few hundred meters away, are those Eco world project?
eco hub from the masterplan seems to be two rows of shophouses. also include plans for a police station , a school and apartments in the future.

yup, i actually been to EW office and salesgirl there showed us the masterplan model. if i'm not mistaken, directly behind (i.e north) of aurora would be the commercial portion of the EW, where they're building the showhouses now. Anyway, confirmed 600 acres of land north of SEC is EW project. Since Tan Sri has now officially been appointed EW non exec director this month, you can expect the whole area to be just like another setia eco project. Meaning another nice well planned community of landed housing there. I'm quite pleased with what i project as a nice environment in future, although obviously, there is more supply (competition) of similar type of house to SEC. I am reasonably optimistic about northern tebrau region from BDO , adda, sri austin, sec, ew.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desa Palma is gonna to show hand few mths later.. :biggrin: more kaya.

em..where glenmarie properties buy?:rolleyes::p

oh yah. desa palma and IJM nasa city will show hand first :biggrin: forgot!

glenmarie is DRB Hicom property arm. they were the original land owner of SEC and EW land. they sell 1/2 to tan sri, now still hold remaining 900 acres. behind JP perdana that side

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
noticed going to mount austin from seri austin, then -> SEC, -> JP is faster than cutting across cross those tamans.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
noticed going to mount austin from seri austin, then -> SEC, -> JP is faster than cutting across cross those tamans.

yes, of course. last time even faster, now they got put those speed bump in front of the high class coffee place.
SEC quite close to sunway college. :biggrin:

btw, dunno how true.. but heard.. ecosummer need to ballot.? anybody can confirm?

Last edited:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited SEC last week. It seems that Aurora is taking shape quite fast. 3 months ago ( I think) only the first few rows foundation were built, now, can see quite a number of rows with built up to roof. Picture are Neptune, I think.

20140524_174855.jpg
20140524_174801.jpg
20140524_174809.jpg
20140524_174306.jpg