• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean i could drive my private car in thru the Guard Post?

hi eric, nextreal.

VRN= vehicle regn no.
yes, if you are an existing buyer of SEC, go to the sales office, tell them who u r and your car no, they will then phone the guard to let your car in.
you may then proceed to drive around and take in the sights of your future new taman.
have fun, fellas!!
:smile:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi eric, nextreal.

VRN= vehicle regn no.
yes, if you are an existing buyer of SEC, go to the sales office, tell them who u r and your car no, they will then phone the guard to let your car in.
you may then proceed to drive around and take in the sights of your future new taman.
have fun, fellas!!

Woohoo!!! That's Cool!!!

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi eric, nextreal.

VRN= vehicle regn no.
have fun, fellas!!

This didn't work for me. :(

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
waiting for house, that's it. when's your house ready? any news on foresta VP?

Malpaso. I am not sure. Never checked but I guess it will be in the 3rd quarter. I hope to check out SEC during the Good Friday weekend. But Nexrreal said he had difficulty getting into SEC....wonder what held him up.
By the way, I am always expectant of latest posts here.... you all are so happening with the posts and photos. 8-)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The color of e exterior makes them look like child care centers. Edges of tiles at staircase seem a bit sharp. Concealed air con pipes look good.