• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could have included the 7 per cent tax on the purchase price of a bumi-released lot acquired by a foreigner.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got room to play... keep it up, SEC!! My retirement rely on u liao.. cheong huh!!:biggrin:

Dun forget eco. Blink blink..

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got room to play... keep it up, SEC!! My retirement rely on u liao.. cheong huh!!:biggrin:

Dun forget eco. Blink blink..

your house compare to my house is different weight class lei....

ya.. now waiting eco launch.. and glenmarie some more coming there. how about that sierramas valencia simi simi the one with the new exit (255D?) from the NS hway? any news?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
your house compare to my house is different weight class lei....

ya.. now waiting eco launch.. and glenmarie some more coming there. how about that sierramas valencia simi simi the one with the new exit (255D?) from the NS hway? any news?

DESA PALMA, think IJM bought 50% from NASA LAND SDN BHD.. 95 arces. larger than adda heights.

glenmarie kl one huh? they build very nice houses..
simi simi sierramas valencia....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
DESA PALMA, think IJM bought 50% from NASA LAND SDN BHD.. 95 arces. larger than adda heights.

glenmarie kl one huh? they build very nice houses..
simi simi sierramas valencia....

desa palma, tio. mistaken with kl dev't .. paiseh
oh is IJM project huh. launch already? preview? got masterplan?
should be quite good lei. but quite near hi tension cable.
adda heigth is 500 acres lei, friend. look at AH town park know already , quite big area.

glenmarie is DRB-Hicom (i.e Proton) house developer arm. ya, their house all very nice. see their house: http://www.laman-glenmarie.com/phase3.php.. pretty , right? but their location in KL mostly cannot make it one.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should need to u turn at Kempas and enter via 255a

think no need.. should be from jb, exit toward BDO then turn left.. opposite future kpj hospital there.. surely they must make a south side entrance for desa palma..

Last edited: