• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, need some advice..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've an overseas pal whose niece is coming to Singapore and cut the long story short, she's 15 years old and I know I can screw her when she comes, knowing her and all that, but will I get rotan or not?

You low life paedophile!!!!

15 yr old gal with Siu Mai sized tits and with a pubic hair as bare as your Ah Kong's head..

You ought to have your kuku bird sniped off.. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You low life paedophile!!!!
15 yr old gal with Siu Mai sized tits and with a pubic hair as bare as your Ah Kong's head.

biology 101:
with better nutrition, it's not hard to see the physiques of a full grown woman in a 15 year old these days.
also to note that back in the past, womenfolk are married off young and becoming a mother of 2 by the age of 15.

sinkie should understand that we don't live in the past. leave those nubile teens alone :p:p:p

Bhumipon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I its not right for an adult to have sex with a kid and by kid I mean any person below 21 years old let alone 15. read somewhere from someone that the nick sinkie = kopi if I'm not wrong. Shame on you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by discussing and promoting pedophilia and or attempted act of pedophilia on a public forum, you can get yourself and others in the forum in a lot of trouble. please desist from posting your pedophiliac desires and encouraging support. you need help.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can be charged for statutory rape even
If she is a willing party for underage girl.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've an overseas pal whose niece is coming to Singapore and cut the long story short, she's 15 years old and I know I can screw her when she comes, knowing her and all that, but will I get rotan or not?

Why not wait a little longer until she's 16? Then no problem.

Or better still you can try that tracytan866. You and her seem to be a perfect match.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal

think u need help for your sickness

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand the fascination with underaged teens

I love older women. My first gf was 7 years my senior. Lau kuay bu tonics always the best!

jw5

Loyal

I love older women. My first gf was 7 years my senior. Lau kuay bu tonics always the best!

I'm betting that your last gf won't be 7 years your senior. Lau kuay bu tonics always the best (when you are relatively young)!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is paedophile. Please avoid using such a cheem word. :biggrin:

I just realized I've been conned by my foreign pal. His auntie is coming, not his niece. It's also 51 years old and not 15 years old. I should learn to read Arabic from right to left, damned!!

Anyway, no prawn, fish also can. 51 years old also shiok. Can learn from her some more. :biggrin::biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not wait a little longer until she's 16? Then no problem.

Or better still you can try that tracytan866. You and her seem to be a perfect match.

It's against the law to have sex with an underaged gal and tracytan866 is defintely underaged in the brain department. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

most likely, marjojohn was there before you. after johnny's publicized sexploits, every lau kuay bu in sg is now suspect. he seems to have f*cked all the lau kuay bu's in the cuntry, including the ho. :eek:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro OTC, with this latest development, it appears you are in the best position to advise the TS. Have fun.

What is paedophile. Please avoid using such a cheem word. :biggrin:
I just realized I've been conned by my foreign pal. His auntie is coming, not his niece. It's also 51 years old and not 15 years old. I should learn to read Arabic from right to left, damned!!

Anyway, no prawn, fish also can. 51 years old also shiok. Can learn from her some more. :biggrin::biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most likely, marjojohn was there before you. after johnny's publicized sexploits, every lau kuay bu in sg is now suspect. he seems to have f*cked all the lau kuay bu's in the cuntry, including the ho. :eek:

I want to "pai" marjojohn as my shi fu. He was drinking tonics when I was still playing marbles and fighting with rulers. Unfortunately despite my best efforts to trace him down, he has remained elusive.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro OTC, with this latest development, it appears you are in the best position to advise the TS. Have fun.

I can't help it if TS wants to risk getting his ass cheeks split into a bazillion pieces over a piece of unripe fruit.

If really 51 yo, I suggest Keong Saik. There got a lot.

Last edited: