• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously?! CEO to Singapore Environment Council?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 6 months of gruesome search, the SEC has finally found the most qualified person to be their Chief! It's none other than 39 years old Jose Raymond.

Jose is virtually unknown except for being a SPH journalist (since 2001), Deputy Director for communications at SSC (2007) and press secretary to Vivian Balakrishan during his stint at the MEWR. Jose is currently studying part time for his degree in communications and does not believe he has the right business experience but he can do the job as he has good network and is an avid diver.

Let us congratulate Jose on his stellar promotion. He should be able to look forward to a life of cushy gov jobs ahead; once he get his basic degree.

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen you cynical cunt! Singapore is a meritocracy! The analysis was done, the comprehensive headhunting was more thorough than a poofter in a Changi jail shower - this guy was the best for the job.

If you think you're better, you should have applied for it!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows the system is so solid, even if a baboon was installed as CEO things would still get done.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably the pay scale is low...so this is the quality u get...this chap was formerly a footie journalist in TNP...then think he was pr in singapore sports council...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shows the system is so solid, even if a baboon was installed as CEO things would still get done.

nowasdays no degree cannot even enter officer course in police.....SAF non degree now hard to even cross captain rank

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the connections. Education level is just an excuse to keep people where they are for those without connections.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
his appt as ceo just shows how lowly and useless the singapore environment council is in the grand scheme of the bureaucracy.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my entire life breathing and working in Singapore. I noticed an interesting trend. Even if you only have PSLE qualification, as long as you are good cock sucker, you can become a CEO. Metritocracy? My foot!!!

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my entire life breathing and working in Singapore. I noticed an interesting trend. Even if you only have PSLE qualification, as long as you are good cock sucker, you can become a CEO. Metritocracy? My foot!!!

meritocratic also, based on cock-sucking ass-kissing criteria.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
his appt as ceo just shows how lowly and useless the singapore environment council is in the grand scheme of the bureaucracy.

hi there

1. what are his kpis, man?
2. likewise, what are the constitutions of the environment council?
3. looks like some useless and overly-paid establishment!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equally Considered As A Corruption

corruption_who_cares_cover.jpg

It's the connections. Education level is just an excuse to keep people where they are for those without connections.

If Sin Inc is a private enterprise, then it is okay to put a monkey at the helm. But, this a 'republic' ! This is corruption of another form.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Equally Considered As A Corruption

Some times in life, To get ahead you need to pull some strings.