• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

serious problem

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need serious, genuine and useful advice how to get rid of my beer belly, any chinese medicine or over the counter from pharmacies all are welcome.

btw, i got a handsome face but my beer belly is turning girls off...please advise!

thankfully,

bro hotbot

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop drinking beer and exercise, thats it.

There is no easy way. Anybody that claims there is, is a liar.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need serious, genuine and useful advice how to get rid of my beer belly, any chinese medicine or over the counter from pharmacies all are welcome.

btw, i got a handsome face but my beer belly is turning girls off...please advise!

thankfully,

bro hotbot
Dun drink, skip your dinner and supper......

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thankfully,

bro hotbot

Brother, just don't eat after 7pm. Alternatively, you can get a girl to break your heart. When you GEK SIM, you won't eat :o

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try masturbating or having sex at least 4 times a day. This will drain proteins from your body. The very act will also burn calories.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a senior friend, used to smoke but quit and drink beer like tap flowing, he is one of the fitter senior around, and he nearing 70, nowadays, young pple a bit here and there, just faint. what is really wrong, is it the food or the stress or something unknown??? how to find out, any clue?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a senior friend, used to smoke but quit and drink beer like tap flowing, he is one of the fitter senior around, and he nearing 70, nowadays, young pple a bit here and there, just faint. what is really wrong, is it the food or the stress or something unknown??? how to find out, any clue?

Less sex, less flow to the brain...

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir, in my humble opinion, it is the food we eat.

Our food nowadays, are ladened with preservatives, pesticides, food additives, flavour enhancers, genetic modifications, animal growth hormones, animal anti-biotics ......

Especially those from China. Canned foods too, are the biggest culprits. I get headaches nowadays when I eat a can of Ma Ling luncheon meat. I dunno why, but this never happened previously.
So I resolved to stay away from processed food and canned food. Processed food includes hot dog sausages, burger patties, fish balls, meat balls etc

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think is the water we drink cos' 70% of our body is composed of water.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats for a beginner .

[video=youtube;DPaam_LH4QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPaam_LH4QY&sns=em[/video]

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, in my humble opinion, it is the food we eat.

Our food nowadays, are ladened with preservatives, pesticides, food additives, flavour enhancers, genetic modifications, animal growth hormones, animal anti-biotics ......

Especially those from China. Canned foods too, are the biggest culprits. I get headaches nowadays when I eat a can of Ma Ling luncheon meat. I dunno why, but this never happened previously.
So I resolved to stay away from processed food and canned food. Processed food includes hot dog sausages, burger patties, fish balls, meat balls etc

Burger patty now got horse meat.........

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go google raspberry betone. I heard very good reviews of this fairly new product, should be available at Guardian etc. No side effects. I will buy some next time back in SG to try.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop drinking beer and exercise, thats it.

There is no easy way. Anybody that claims there is, is a liar.

totally agree. stop drinking. control your diet. cut down on your carbo. reduce your weight...and regular exercise. discipline your life-style.