• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serie A Season 2011/2012

Alexandre Pato

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Genoa sack Malesani

23 December 2011

12427309510.jpg

Genoa have sacked coach Alberto Malesani and will replace him with Pasquale Marino, the mid-table Serie A club announced on Thursday.

Sitting 10th in the league, Genoa slumped to a crushing 6-1 loss to Napoli on Wednesday, signalling the end of Malesani's time in charge.

It marks the 10th coaching change in Italy's top flight since August, with Marino set to sign a two-and-a-half year deal with the club.

Genoa president Enrico Prezioso told Sky Sport Italia Marino was 'signing the contract now', and said the loss to Napoli forced his hand with Malesani.

"It's a shame for Malesani, but we couldn't continue like this. Genoa were just terrible," he said on Thursday.
"When a squad gets humiliated on the pitch there's nothing else to do."

Marino's most recent managerial stints have been with Parma, Udinese and Catania, and the 49-year-old will be presented to the media on December 29.

Exiting alongside Malesani are assistant manager Ezio Sella and fitness coaches Paolo Aiello and Antonio Raione.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

725133_10_preview.jpg
Cavani reveals spat with Mazzarri
Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has revealed he had a minor spat with coach Walter Mazzarri which has since been resolved.

593641_10_preview.jpg
Napoli capture Eduardo Vargas
Napoli have announced the capture of Chile winger Eduardo Vargas from Universidad de Chile.

726899_10_preview.jpg
Nesta wants to end career with Milan
AC Milan central defender Alessandro Nesta has declared his intentions to remain with the Rossoneri for the foreseeable future.

726781_10_preview.jpg
Alvarez pleased with Inter start
Inter Milan summer signing Ricky Alvarez reveals he is pleased with how his career with the Nerazzurri has started so far.

726592_10_preview.jpg
Chiellini happy despite stalemate
Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini was delighted with the Bianconeri's "display of strength" in Tuesday night's goalless draw at third-placed Udinese.

632418_10_preview.jpg

Cassano apologises for TV crew row

AC Milan striker Antonio Cassano has expressed remorse for starting an altercation with a TV crew in Genoa on Tuesday.

724771_10_preview.jpg
Ranieri: Inter have eye on Scudetto
Inter Milan coach Claudio Ranieri believes his side can battle for the Serie top spot in 2012 after emphatically beating Leece 4-1.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ibrahimovic escapes ban for blasphemy

23 December 2011

12427309720.jpg

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be handed a ban for blasphemy.

The Federal Prosecutor Office decided not to present video footage in order to prove the Swede guilty of blasphemy in Milan's 2-0 win over Cagliari.

The 30-year-old was caught by cameras uttering expletives shortly after suffering an intestinal spasm in the second half of the Serie A game.

The Federal Prosecutor's Office has released a statement that reads that television footage will not be presented to the sports court because of 'lack of clear elements that endorse the idea of blasphemous expression'.

The lack of sound proof is the reason why the materials cannot be considered viable evidence, despite them showing the Swede's lips uttering offensive words.

The case of Ibrahimovic is not without precedent as in March 2010 coach Domenico Di Carlo (Chievo) and striker Davide Lanzafame (Parma) were suspended for blasphemous expressions.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

727892_10_preview.jpg
Report: Inter to rebuild with Sneijder sale
Inter Milan are set to let star midfielder Wesley Sneijder go in the winter transfer window, according to reports.

709744_10_preview.jpg
Galliani: Milan is Barca's Real rival
AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani claims his side are nearer to closing the gap on European champions Barcelona than Real Madrid.

572086_10_preview.jpg
De Boer urges Chivu to reject Real
Ajax Amsterdam coach Frank de Boer has urged Inter Milan defender Cristian Chivu to reject reported interest from Real Madrid to come back to Holland.

727487_10_preview.jpg
Adriano denies shooting woman
Former Inter Milan striker Adriano has denied reports he accidentally shot a woman in the hand while partying over the weekend's festivities in Brazil.

622512_10_preview.jpg
Inzaghi edges closer to Milan exit
Veteran AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi looks likely to leave the club when the transfer window opens after Novara expressed an interest in signing him.

681788_10_preview.jpg
Tevez the only choice for Milan
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has insisted that the club won't sign another striker if they fail to capture Manchester City's Carlos Tevez.

727164_10_preview.jpg
Report: Juve close on Borriello, Caceres
Juventus are close to agreeing loan deals for both Marco Borriello and Martin Caceres, according to reports.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ajax in dogfight for Chivu´s services

26 December 2011

12427310600.jpg

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has revealed that Real Madrid are looking to sign Inter defender Cristian Chivu.

The Romania international's current deal with Inter expires at the end of the season and an agreement over a new contract has not yet been reached.

De Boer has made no secret of his desire to bring Chivu to Ajax, where the defender played from 1999 to 2003, but he has now admitted that he faces stiff competition for the 31-year-old's signature.

"We know Real Madrid also want him, but we hope that he will choose to return to that which was his home," De Boer told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Last month, Chivu's agent admitted that Madrid were a strong possibility for his client when asked about a potential return to the Amsterdam ArenA.

At the Santiago Bernabeu, Chivu would reunite with Jose Mourinho, with whom he worked during the Portuguese coach's tenure at Inter from 2008 to 2010.

Chivu, who has been with the Italian side since 2007, has so far made 13 appearances in all competitions this season.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Inzaghi linked with Milan exit

27 December 2011

622512_33_preview.jpg

Filippo Inzaghi may be forced to leave AC Milan in order to break the scoring record in European competition, Adriano Galliani has revealed.

The 38-year-old former Italy striker is reported to be pondering a move in January, with Milan's Serie A rivals Novara said to be interested.

He has made just three substitute appearances in all competitions this season, and Milan chief executive officer Galliani believes that Inzaghi may have to move to another club if he is to achieve a major career milestone.

"Pippo Inzaghi's dream is to set the record for European goals. He will try to do this with Milan, or possibly another club in the Europa League," Galliani told Sky Sports.

Inzaghi stands behind Schalke forward Raul on the list of all-time top scorers in continental competition, with 70 strikes to his name.

Inzaghi edges closer to Milan exit

Veteran AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi looks likely to leave the club when the transfer window opens after Novara expressed an interest in signing him.

Inzaghi has been at Milan since 2001 and has racked up 125 goals in 294 appearances for the Rossoneri.

However, his increasing years have restricted him to just nine league appearances in the last two seasons, and there has been plenty of speculation suggesting Milan are ready to let him depart when the transfer window reopens in January.

And Novara coach Attilio Tesser admits he would be more than willing to sign the 38-year-old to add firepower to his side, in their bid to avoid relegation from Serie A.

"It would be a great feeling to coach Inzaghi," Tesser said. "He is a player that any coach would like [in their squad].

"I know he is a great professional and it would be nice - it's a dream, but it's also one of many [other clubs].

"I've said it publicly that if it were possible, we would be interested."

Tesser also spoke out in support of strikers Riccardo Meggiorini, Takayuki Morimoto and Pablo Granoche, who have so far failed to deliver the goals for Novara.

"We hoped that Meggiorini, Morimoto and Granoche would give us the goals that we lack, but they still have time to do it."

A January transfer looks extremely likely for Inzaghi, especially with the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Alexandre Pato, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Antonio Cassano ahead of him in the pecking order.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cisse to fight for Lazio future

27 December 2011

12427310830.jpg

Djibril Cisse has confirmed he will stay at Lazio, amid rumours of his potential move away from the Stadio Olimpico.

The 30-year-old has recently been linked with a move to back to his native France with Auxerre after struggling to consistent game time with Edy Reja's side.

But Cisse has revealed he would prefer to stay in Rome and fight for his place rather than return to France.

"I hear a lot about me, so I'll clarify the situation. I will stay at Lazio and show who I really am," Cisse posted on Twitter.
"I do not give up, I am a fighter, and I will show this. I am looking forward to playing again."

Cisse's future has come under speculation recently as he has come under pressure from Tommaso Rocchi for his starting role. The Frenchman's current deal is set to expire in 2015.

With the Serie A currently on its winter break, Lazio sit fourth on the table with 30 points.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Genoa set for double swoop: reports

27 December 2011

12427311020.jpg

Genoa are close to announcing the loan signings of Juventus striker Amauri and Benfica midfielder Ruben Amorim, according to reports.

In the wake of Alberto Malesani's departure and former Udinese and former Parma boss Pasquale Marino's appointment as Genoa manager, club president Enrico Preziosi is now close to wrapping up deals for both the Brazilian-born former Italy forward and the fringe Portugal international.

Tuttomercatoweb are claiming that Amauri will trade Juve for Genoa within the next 24 hours, though details surrounding the transfer remain unknown and a loan deal seems to be the most likely proposal. A
mauri was reportedly targeted ahead of Catania's Maxi Lopez and Fiorentina's Alberto Gilardino, ending Genoa's long drawn-out search for a foil to Rodrigo Palacio.

The 31-year-old has not made an appearance for Juventus this season, having scored seven goals in 11 appearances while on-loan at Parma last campaign.
"Excluding Marco Borriello, who should sign for Juventus, it leaves us with just Gilardino and Amauri - we must choose between two beautiful strikers and I hope that one of them can come," Preziosi had told Tuttomercatoweb.

Meanwhile, Portuguese newspaper Record reports that midfielder Amorim will join Genoa on loan until the end of the season, with an agreement reportedly in the process of being rubber-stamped.
The 26-year-old joined Benfica in 2008 from Belenenses and has made 62 Liga Sagres appearances for the Lisbon giants, scoring five goals and winning a league title in 2010.

He has one international cap to his name, and replaced Nani in Carlos Queiroz's 23-man Portugal squad for the 2010 World Cup.
He has made six league appearances for Benfica this season.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serie A - Whistle-blower rewarded with Italy call

A Serie B player who has spent most of his career in the lower leagues has been asked to train with the
Italy team as reward for reporting an attempted bribe to police.

4568a4a74a2212c780866a0b99bd170a.jpg

Simone Farina, who plays for modest second-tier side Gubbio, was offered 200,000 euros to help fix a Coppa Italia match against Cesena on November 30.He refused the bribe, which was allegedly made by a former team-mate at a different club, and reported the incident to police.

"I loved what (Farina) did, he has shown great courage and extraordinary inner strength," Italy boss Cesare Prandelli was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.However, Gubbio club president Marco Fioriti warned against treating Farina as a hero."His behaviour was normal, a normal person who has sound principles in mind," he said on the club website.

"So he is to be admired for the courage he has shown and for the honesty, but let's not make him a hero."Police recently arrested dozens of people including former Italy international and Atalanta captain Cristiano Doni, in what has become the largest corruption scandal in Italy since the Calciopoli affair that saw Juventus relegated and several teams punished for bribing and intimidating referees.

Former Italy striker Giuseppe Signori was also detained in the summer along with 14 others as Italian authorities continue long-standing investigations into betting scams.Gubbio, who play in a tiny 5,300-seater stadium and whose wages are believed to be among the lowest in the division, won promotion to Italy's second division for the first time in 63 years last season.

Farina joined the club in 2007, having also played for Citadella, Gualdo and Celano in Italy's semi-professional third and fourth divisions.He was a trainee at Roma but never made the grade - interestingly, he was inadvertently involved in a false accounting scandal when Roma were fined 60,000 euros for over-valuing youth-team players in a series of complicated transfers that were engineered to fiddle the club's profit margins.

Eurosport / Reuters

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Room for improvement for Napoli

27 December 2011

12427311210.jpg

Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano says there is still a large margin for improvement despite what the club have already achieved this season.

The Naples club currently lie in sixth position in the Serie A table, 10 points shy of joint-leaders AC Milan and Juventus, while they will tackle Chelsea in the Champions League round of 16 after surviving the 'Group of Death'.

Gargano, who scored in the 6-1 rout of Genoa last week, is happy with the way Napoli have been faring this season, but believes that his side must continue working hard to progress further.

"We have done something extraordinary, we have accomplished something that was unthinkable," Gargano told his official website.

"Our goals for the New Year are to continue along this road, confirm our status and always aim to do better, especially in the Champions League."

"We are very united. As soon as we have a free moment, we spend it together, especially the South American players of the squad."

The Uruguay international, who joined Napoli in 2006, has made 17 appearances in all competitions this season.

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ex-Sampdoria star Cate dies in car crash

28 December 2011

12427311570.jpg

Former Sampdoria and Sao Paulo forward Cate has died in a car accident in Brazil on Tuesday.

The 38-year-old was driving on the ERS-122 highway in the town of Ipe, Rio Grande do Sul in his native Brazil, when he collided head on with a Scania truck at around 10am local time, according to the Federal Highway Police.

The cause of the crash remains unclear, although heavy rain was prevalent in the municipality at the time, as the driver of the truck came out unscathed while the ex-footballer died at the scene of the incident.

Cate, whose full name is Marcos Antonio Lemos Tozze, enjoyed a reasonably successful footballing career that saw him rise to stardom as part of the Sao Paulo team led by Tele Santana, which also had the likes of Rogerio Ceni, Juninho Paulista and Denilson.

His finest hour came during the 1992 Intercontinental Cup final when he contributed to the Brazilian club's famous 1-0 victory over Johan Cruyff's Barcelona as a tricky, diminutive right winger.

Cate also played in Serie A with Sampdoria during the 1998-99 campaign, scoring one goal in 15 appearances as they were relegated to the Italian second division.

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Juve tipped to buy in January

28 December 2011

12427311490.jpg

With Juventus surrendering the Serie A lead to Milan going into the Italian winter break, coach Antonio Conte may strengthen his squad.

Milan and Juve are both on 34 points at the top of the Serie A standings, although the former lead on goal difference.
The transfer window opens on January 1, with reports linking Marco Borriello with a move from Roma to Conte's side.

The 29-year-old striker has made just eight appearances in all competitions, and has failed to find the back of the net.
Despite hitting 17 goals in 46 appearances for Roma last campaign, fringe Italy international Borriello has struggled to find a place in the plans coach Luis Enrique since the Spaniard's appointment in June.

Borriello has also been linked to Ligue 1 leaders Paris Saint-Germain, which would see him link up with former Milan coach Leonardo, who is sporting director at the cashed-up French club.
Another player reportedly close to joining Juve is Martin Caceres.

Reports in the Italian media have suggested the Sevilla defender could be making the switch to Turin at the start of the new year.
It is believed the Uruguay international could move to Italy on a loan deal initially, with a deal becoming permanent at the end of the season.

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pato blames Allegri for not talking

28 December 2011

12427311240.jpg

AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato has complained of a lack of communication with coach Massimiliano Allegri.The Brazilian attacker has endured an injury-blighted 2011, with eight injuries this year restricting his role in the squad.

Milan's interest in Carlos Tevez as a replacement for the recovering Antonio Cassano has fuelled talk that Pato may be on his way out next month, as the Brazilian has been criticised for his form since returning from his latest injury.

Allegri urged Pato on Monday to return to his best shape, but the 22-year-old has asked the coach for more guidance.
"(Former coach Carlo) Ancelotti would come to me and explain what I had to do on the field of play," Pato told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"Allegri should do the same, he should tell me what aspects of my game I should improve."
"I do not want to judge what he told the press, because he is my coach and I have to respect it.""It is true that I have to improve, but so do my team-mates. Every day you can do something more or learn something new."

Despite being plagued by several injuries over the pst 12 months, Pato declared himself happy with his own achievements this year.
"2011 was positive, for sure," Pato said."Milan won the Scudetto and the Supercoppa, while I scored important goals and gave my contributions to these successes.""I can say that I am satisfied. The downside to it was the injuries."

The Brazil international went on to declare that he would not fear for his place if Milan sign Tevez in January.
"Allegri said it, right?," Pato asked, when quizzed if Milan would have the best attack in the game if the Argentine were to arrive at San Siro."Well, I am convinced that, with or without Tevez, we will all give our best to go as far as possible in every competition."

"The coach will decide the one who is left out. My job is only to work."
When asked if he would accept to extend his existing deal, which expires in 2014, the Brazilian simply replied: "Why not?"Pato has scored three goals in 12 appearances for Milan so far this term.

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Forlan fit and ready to fire

28 December 2011

12427311370.jpg

Inter striker Diego Forlan feels refreshed after his recent injury lay-off and is now looking forward to returning to the scoresheet.

Forlan is looking forward to reconnecting with strike partners Diego Milito and Giampaolo Pazzini, who all struggled to find the net early in the season as Inter battled in the relegation zone.
But the Uruguayan international insists that the trio will get back on the goal trail in no time.

"We went through a difficult period, but now the team is winning and it is important to regain full confidence in our ability," Forlan told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"When you don't play well, you have fewer chances to score. But players like Pazzini, Milito and myself never forget how to score, and when you recover confidence and things start to turn, the strikers will start to get goals again."

Forlan has recently returned from a muscle tear in his left leg, and said he can't wait to play again.
"I'm very well right now. After all, this injury has been a positive thing as it gave me the opportunity to take a breath. Now I have resumed training and playing with the team, and we hope to do well," he said.

"(Inter coach) Claudio Ranieri knows what is the best thing to do, given his years of experience."
"Together with the doctors, he will make the right choices for me and the team. I am calm and serene."Forlan could feature for the Coppa Italia holders when they resume their Serie A season following the winter break against Parma on January 7.

Alessandro Matri

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thiago Silva keen on Milan captaincy

28 December 2011

12427311380.jpg

Thiago Silva wants to become AC Milan captain and is hoping to spend the rest of his career at the San Siro. The 27-year-old Brazilian became the club's first foreign skipper since Nils Liedholm in 1961 when he was handed the armband for last month's Serie A fixture against Chievo, and has admitted that earning that honour on a regular basis has become a target of his in the long term.

"I hadn't originally wanted to be captain, but then I became the Brazil skipper and I changed my mind," he told Ansa.
He is currently placed behind the likes of Massimo Ambrosini, Gennaro Gattuso and Christian Abbiati in the pecking order for the role at San Siro, but his vision for the future revolves around a lengthy stint with the Rossoneri.

"In 2016, I will speak with (CEO) Adriano Galliani about renewing my contract for another five years. We will see what happens."
Thiago Silva's compatriot Ganso has been linked with a move to Milan, and the defender said the 22-year-old Santos star could have a very positive impact."If we bought him in January he would make a big difference in both Serie A and the Champions League," he said.

Thiago Silva signed for Milan in 2008, making his debut for the club at the start of the 2009-10 season.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Inter deny approach for Zenit coach

28 December 2011

12427311680.jpg

Inter have moved quickly to deny a report claiming that the club has lined up Luciano Spalletti to replace Claudio Ranieri as coach.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nerazzurri will turn to the Zenit boss next summer if Ranieri fails to land some silverware this season or if the Roman is left dissatisfied by the money made available to him for new recruits during the January transfer window.

However, Inter released a strongly-worded statement on their official website dismissing the story as nonsense.
"With regard to what is reported in the Gazzetta dello Sport edition on newsstands now, FC Internazionale wholly refutes the stated hypothesis, which is completely without any foundation," the statement read.

Ranieri has overseen a dramatic upturn in Inter's fortunes since replacing Gian Piero Gasperini as coach in September, with the club having risen to fifth in the table and also secured their place in the last 16 of the Champions League despite a disastrous start to the campaign.

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Twente´s Mihaylov eyes Milan move

28 December 2011

12427311690.jpg

Nikolay Mihaylov has set his sights on a move to AC Milan after revealing that he wants to leave FC Twente at the end of the season.

The 23-year-old goalkeeper has enjoyed great success in the Netherlands since first arriving from Liverpool on loan in 2007 but has admitted that he is keen to test himself in one of Europe's top leagues.

"My next goal is to make a transfer to a bigger club," he said.
"I will soon have talks with my manager about the future. I think I will make a transfer this summer."

Mihaylov was unequivocal when it came to discussing his preferred destination should he be allowed to leave by Twente.
"I want to play for AC Milan," he declared.

"My personal ambitions are huge."
The Bulgarian signed for Liverpool in the summer of 2007 but the deal hit a snag when the player was refused a work permit.

Consequently, he was loaned to Twente before eventually securing a permanent move to the Eredivisie side last year.

Edinson Cavani

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Corluka linked with Roma move

28 December 2011

12427311710.jpg

Serie A club Roma are attempting to sign Tottenham's Vedran Corluka, according to reports.

Corluka arrived at White Hart Lane from Manchester City three years ago and initially fought off competition from Alan Hutton, who moved to Aston Villa in the close season, for the right-back spot.

However, the Croat has been limited to just three appearances in the Premier League this season due to the emergence of Kyle Walker.

And with Euro 2012 coming up at the end of the season, he is worried about losing his spot in the national squad due to a lack of first-team football.

His agent Nikky Vuksan has said he would be happy to see Corluka playing in a Roma shirt, according to The Sun.

It is understood the Italian side have made an enquiry for the full-back and that the player himself is interested in a move to Italy.

Alexandre Pato

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pato, Inzaghi set for Milan exit

28 December 2011

12427311730.jpg

AC Milan forwards Alexandre Pato and Filippo Inzaghi have both been linked with moves away from the Serie A club.

Pato is the number one target of Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint-Germain and the French club are ready to table a big offer for the Brazilian when the January transfer window opens.

The 22-year-old striker is reported to be the subject of an offer of just above 41 million pounds as PSG look to bolster their forward options.

The reports surfaced in the Italian media after an apparent breakdown in relations between Pato and Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri.

Pato is said to have taken offence at Allegri's public comments that criticised him but Milan have insisted the player will stay at the San Siro.

Inzaghi is another player being linked with a move away from Italy, with Spanish outfit Espanyol said to be interested in signing the veteran.

The 38-year-old is also a reported target of two English Premier League sides.
The transfer window opens on January 1.

Alexandre Pato

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serie A games linked with fixing probe

28 December 2011

12427311740.jpg

Reports from Italy claim Lazio's 4-2 win over Genoa in May is under scrutiny as part of a match-fixing investigation.

As the Scommessopoli probe continues, it is being reported that three Serie A matches - including Lazio's win - are the latest to come under suspicion.

Those involved with the fixing scandal, which first broke in November, may have also had an informant within the Italian Football hierarchy.

Cristiano Doni and Stefano Bettarini are two of the more high-profile names involved and it is suggested that the informant provided them with details on the investigation.

Scommessopoli initially begun as a response to the claims that some of the players for Italian outfit Cremonese had their drinks spiked ahead of a match against Paganese.

As a result, 33 arrests were made including that of former Italian international Giuseppe Signori.

But as the investigation continues, it has emerged that Lazio's 4-2 victory at the Stadio Olimpico on May 14 is being looked into.

It has been claimed that those involved in the betting scandal made calls to Formello, Lazio's pre-game training base ahead of the match.

A further two Serie A matches are also being investigated.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AVSPOS-eBe4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: