• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it confirmed that the mangrove area in front of phase 1 will be presearved?

Yes. The narrow mangrove strip of land on the opposite bank is part of the development. Was told it was specifically acquired in order preserve the mangrove.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The narrow mangrove strip of land on the opposite bank is part of the development. Was told it was specifically acquired in order preserve the mangrove.

Yes. That's welcome news.. thought that the land was owned by DiJaya group..

Just a question won't there be problems of security.. how is the estate planning on protecting against intrusion from the river.. will they have river patrols? I haven't seen any while I visited.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've not seen any river patrol too but guard patrol at the broadwalk is quite frequent.

There are cctvs cameras along the boardwalk.

attachment.php

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm . Looks like the security quite ok.. hopefully the camera is working.. Malaysia maintenance level is notorious.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is private so should not a problem with maintenance. The resident council must be on the ball other wise everything goes down the drain.
The real problem criminals are not deterred by cctv. Smart ones will disable them brave ones just cover face and rob.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is private so should not a problem with maintenance. The resident council must be on the ball other wise everything goes down the drain.
The real problem criminals are not deterred by cctv. Smart ones will disable them brave ones just cover face and rob.

There's some truth in that. Hopefully some govt official or even the sultan will buy a place into the estate to give a push to the development of that area.

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doesn't presence of CCTV mean in this instance that some guards will be watching some screens at the guardhouse or somewhere, and spring to action should something amiss appears on screens rather that just recording the scenes passively for investigative purposes?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well that probably depends on how on the ball they are. You can't really tell. Anyway guards are human and all humans make mistakes. But you don't want to be the one that's affected

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Not so fun then. I was still thinking of being able to sleep at the living room at times with the sliding door facing the waterfront open and let the sea breeze blow in. Ha ha! Can forget about that I guess.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Better don't try to do that unless the criminal activity goes down to a more acceptable level. It's just something to be more careful about. Just in case.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think overall looks awesome... wish i had foresight to buy early at cheap prices.. enjoy!

Probably still not too late. Go for the island phases. Should still be reasonable I guess for the size and build of the units on offer. According to the sales staff the latter units are about almost4 million. That's pretty insane for me. But I think maybe it's worth it considering the type of living that you will get hopefully.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. According to the sales for over there. The island homes showrooms should be ready by October. So its good idea to see what's the interior build quality like. Should be interesting . It's for the first Island phase. About wait to be able to check it out.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secondary markets will be not so worth it as the initial entry price is pretty low.. Not too sure even whether the bank can match it or not considering the current market prices.