• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Send a hui present to Syed Putra

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, i can consider a hui.i hope they are wild in bed as hans women.
All these raya open house visit nearly turned me into minah lover. After a few beers after, i recovered.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, i can consider a hui.i hope they are wild in bed as hans women.
All these raya open house visit nearly turned me into minah lover. After a few beers after, i recovered.
Not u consider. Is she don't want u. First of all u dunno Chinese. U don't have at least a yellow skin. I dated many China gals, they see dark skin people, they will turn off, serious, no joke.

Anyway, most hui chink has whiter skin because they cover up more so those skin tat is uncovered will become yellowish and those covered one are white skin. I fk tat kind of skin b4 very sexy. Because they are natural white skin so those skin tat is exposed to sun will turn yellow while those covered is white.

I think after u drank a few beers, u shld give up on yellow people. At least u still have ang mo to consider. Tq.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will turn them to huis once i am finished with them.
I getting blurred. U suddenly say don't like huis now u say u like huis? U can get the Yaya payaya sinkie han gals to become hui chink all u wan. Many are quite open minded. Btw, sinkie won't call hui they will just say Chinese revert Muslim.

Hui Chinese is mainly use in china and I'm a expert. U shld pay me subscription as a patron. Here only seem u are only the one tat is interested and intrigued. Tq.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely going to Xian to test hui scene there if all goes well.

Omg. Pls don't go u can't communicate. U will get lost. Hear that the hui Chinese girls there quite fair skin. The more Northern more fair. Somore they cover the skin can even maintain their white skin.