• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See? My papa mama so LOVING ! PUI!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea, even just a $1 for every HDB flat since it started, just imagine how much is that. As PM, he made it mandatory for the HDB conveyancing business to go to his Lee & Lee firm, where his wife was then helming the business.

Something like conveyance fees, since HDB started?...no?:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing I think better of LKY is that he is not a horny bastard..

I think very few people can say he is a farking flirt and womanizer

He brings his wife everywhere he goes

You hide under the bed, all these years?:biggrin: how do you know?

There was a divorce case of this teacher, whom the wife says; he comes home everyday for meals. Yet, his son from his mistress came to the house, to ask his papa to sign some papers...

Teacher's have ECA programs you know...all it takes is 5 minutes of time...:wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this joke that when Old man kicked the bucket, he went up to Heaven. Raja was also there and one night while walking in the garden of Heaven, he saw the Old Man in bed with Marilyn Monroe in the buff. Of course he was raving mad and went to complain to God, asking for the same treatment, as he had done as much as Harry for Singapore and deserved all the rewards.

God waited for Raja to finish ranting, and then told him quietly. That what he had done was not to reward Old man but to punish Marilyn.

Such a story must have been started by Lee's apologists to promote his total lack of passion. I just wonder what he fantasised about when he is screwing. Can the sense of ultimate power give him such orgasms?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hide under the bed, all these years?:biggrin: how do you know?

There was a divorce case of this teacher, whom the wife says; he comes home everyday for meals. Yet, his son from his mistress came to the house, to ask his papa to sign some papers...

Teacher's have ECA programs you know...all it takes is 5 minutes of time...:wink:

Might be.. but if he really has some affairs.. his bastard sons and daughters will now surface right.. unless he ship them to UK and Australia to be FT there

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

very true. even holding his wife's hand will give him a huge hard-on..
see the bulge in his pants

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not assuming you are ignorant. I am stating that you are. You are one of the longest standing member of this forum and yet you wonder why the photo drew such comments.

Why you so blur bro?

[/B]
I meant what concern is it of ours that the couple are so lovey dovey.
As for the other things, go and pick on those Singaporean voters who have voted them in election after election.
You don't know what I know, so don't assume that I'm ignorant.

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Old Goat looks like he is the loyal-to-wife type. Even if he tries to screw around, nobody will even want to be screwed by him.

jw5

Loyal
It is just a regular religious ceremony conducted by 158th Straits Times. Such service is conducted on regular basis, a standard protocol since PAP took over ST. So that end of the day, after their regular chanting of their powerful "God", you became a staunch believer and willing to make sacrifice every 5 years believing that "he" is there to help you.
Also known as "karma retriever".

jw5

Loyal
I am not assuming you are ignorant. I am stating that you are. You are one of the longest standing member of this forum and yet you wonder why the photo drew such comments.

Why you so blur bro?

[/B]
I'm not "wondering why the photos drew such comments".
I'm asking why we give time and emphasis on an old couple and their "lovely" past, as written by their not so lovely looking daughter.
Do we really want to be like the thousands of benefactors, hangers on and ardent supporters nodding sagely and smiling benignly at the photo and the "lovely" words?
Or to put it another way, why should we give a ratsass whether they loved each other?
Does that make my point clearer than "What concern is it of ours?"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, thats explains alot. apologies, my fault.Next time I got to see who the author is.

I'm not "wondering why the photos drew such comments".
I'm asking why we give time and emphasis on an old couple and their "lovely" past, as written by their not so lovely looking daughter.
Do we really want to be like the thousands of benefactors, hangers on and ardent supporters nodding sagely and smiling benignly at the photo and the "lovely" words?
Or to put it another way, why should we give a ratsass whether they loved each other?
Does that make my point clearer than "What concern is it of ours?"

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my wife cornered the property market like she did, I would sit on a bed of nails and recite the entire collections of pulitzer and booker prizing winning books.

You are a very modest person. You should have said.....If you cornered the country like he did...................

Now we know why the Estate Duty policy was deleted to prevent the lesser mortal from knowing exactly how much they amassed ??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 30 years ago, most international banks began to provide clients with estate duty planning and I am sure 99% of people having estate duty assets would have got out of it. The ones that are impacted tend to be in that position of family business with children already in it and any attempt to touch the assets would cause alot of unnecessary aggro.

Since than estate planning has come a long way and the family would have their assets in foreign accounts or in trust funds.

The estate duty was abolished as the funds could no longer be forecasted and it was bad policy for the odd family run towkay to pay the state for various reasons.

HSBC provides this service for businessman and those with sizeable assets as a matter of course.

I have no doubt that old man and his immediate family are worth millions.

You are a very modest person. You should have said.....If you cornered the country like he did...................

Now we know why the Estate Duty policy was deleted to prevent the lesser mortal from knowing exactly how much they amassed ??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like we care what the Queen of England does in her spare time ?

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro such pair surpass romano and juliet, "leong san pak & cheok yin toi" mah!
2. well, princess using the most glorifying way & mean to thank papa especially during the father's day thing.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh! So touching but the timing is suspect! Glorification upon glorification! From the late Dr Goh to Lim Kim San and now this! There are just too many more deserving and exemplary loving couples who don't make it to the pages of our great ST. :rolleyes: