• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See many secret pics inside Xijinping's aircraft carrier before his censor delete them:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many pics can not upload here, must click here to see

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/CNEimOTJC1KN_ZibA7dqyg

辽宁舰内部曝光 可能一会就被删
2018-03-12 老乡群→ 豫见家乡人
说出来吓死你,
辽宁舰可是有20多层
3000多个舱室:

1000多人生活在里面:

光航母内部的通道加起来
总长度就有数十公里

这是什么概念?

如果一名刚出生的婴儿,
每天换一间舱室居住

当他住遍辽宁舰所有舱室,
他已经10岁了

而且这里还有餐厅、洗衣房、健身房、邮局、超市等等几百间不同房间

想登舰,首先就要过安检:

每个人都有自己的身份牌,
还有专人在这里检查
混肯定是混不过去的:

如果官兵衣服脏了,
可以放进洗衣机里清洗:

而且还配备烘干机,
消毒完以后再拿出来:

往里面走
就能看到图书馆:

闲着没事还能看看书

看看这种卧室小包间:
一般都是军官才能住

有配套卫生间:

电视随便看:

因为海上比较颠簸,
杯子都得这样架着:

而女兵的卧室就比较私密了:

生活过得比较滋润,
房间里还配小电脑:

一般都是四个人一起住:

连出个门都要打卡:

想买点吃的怎么办?

辽宁舰上有超市,
啥都有得买:

而且这种超市还有五六个:

那没钱怎么办?

辽宁舰上还有ATM:

再不行的话,这里还有邮局:
寄个几箱泡面应该没问题

除了这些,
辽宁舰居然还有电视台:

不知道看辽宁舰新闻
是种什么感觉:

这里还有健身房:

头发长了也有理发室:

平时娱乐可以
自己弹个吉他:

跟大伙跳只舞:

生病啥的还有医疗室:

不愧是海上城堡
真是什么都有

但航母上最厉害的
还不是这些

那是?

航母上单单餐厅,
就有十几个

有这样的:

还有这样的:

以及这样的:

中餐师、面点师全都有:

早上烤个新鲜面包:

中午吃个热腾腾米饭:

晚上还有各式甜品:

休假回家的官兵
还可以领到舰上的特产
——“航母小厨”两盒

真是吃不完还要兜着走

吃得真是开心:

这真是太丰富了!

内景我们看完了,
再感受下外景:

舰上有24架歼-15战斗机
这可是飞机中的战斗机:

舰上的其他武器也是屌炸天

比如说它:
每分钟可以发射10000发

比如说它:
十公里以内都能炸成灰

辽宁舰装配时
好些人累死在岗位

训练时累死过指挥员,
牺牲过飞行员

短短四年,
已经形成了实战能力

还有这么一群人:

这个简单的“走你”姿势
看似普通

但起飞时喷出的尾焰
温度能达到1800度,
能把一个人轻易融掉

只有他们无怨无悔在付出

这个“海上城市”的每一个人,
都承担着一份重要的责任

那就是为和平而坚守!

千万别私存!一定给朋友也看看!

Read more

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was constructed in 1983 by the Soviets and not even nuclear powered. The Chinese bought it from a Ukrainian naval junk yard. USN carriers that are this old would already be decommissioned.

It’s like showing off your Sony Walkman to somebody who has an iPhone X.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I see the rise of ah tiong land...the more ah tiong land need to dealt with by the yanks...of only the yanks can get their act together.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My thoughts exactly.
The onky reason why its equipped with a oven is because it used to be russian owned. Otherwuse, its just starchy, tasteless "wok" food.
probably has a pig sty in lowest deck for freshly roasted suckling pig. chickens are on deck 6.9. condoms provided.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That picture of a PLAN chink rowing a sampan is hilarious!
If you were referring to:
mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz_jpg/oq1PymRl9D4xCNN5N2Te2d1qnVjEowOnhaTeic4sYfKTkfxsznCCR0nS8K6KBf1ZsesCZLLMflicg0qbicjMnYI3w/640

in your prior post:

This proves that the Liaoning is nothing more than an upgraded Russian sampan. LOL!
where you pasted/inserted the extra:
?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1
after the "640" (resulting in the image not appearing, or at least I don't see it on my laptop using Firefox), I also agree that it's hilarious! :p

Attachments

• 640.jpg
    640.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 194

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were referring to:
mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz_jpg/oq1PymRl9D4xCNN5N2Te2d1qnVjEowOnhaTeic4sYfKTkfxsznCCR0nS8K6KBf1ZsesCZLLMflicg0qbicjMnYI3w/640

in your prior post:

where you pasted/inserted the extra:
?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1
after the "640" (resulting in the image not appearing, or at least I don't see it on my laptop using Firefox), I also agree that it's hilarious! :p
again? why are these blardy librarians so fixated on having the books fall-in and taking dressing?
if anything, it blocks the nice picture of the sampan that reflects what the liaoning really is :p