• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Cocksucking Actress Neo Ashamed of PAP Leaders! Rude Bitch!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neo spoke rather well and most importantly, the crux of her message came across very nicely and theatrically!:smile: Well done.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard as of this morning, the petition by Neo has garnered more than 2000 signatures.

This is serious!

I don't see how the PAP can repair the self-inflicted damage done to their campaign. I think the best damage control is for PM Lee, Grace Fu and Halimah to apologize to Chee and Singaporeans who do not work as full time salaried workers.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP has grown too big and has become clumsy. Not sensitive to the feelings of the people they govern. Always think they know better.

Cheers!

................I don't see how the PAP can repair the self-inflicted damage done to their campaign. I think the best damage control is for PM Lee, Grace Fu and Halimah to apologize to Chee and Singaporeans who do not work as full time salaried workers.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard as of this morning, the petition by Neo has garnered more than 2000 signatures.

This is serious!

I don't see how the PAP can repair the self-inflicted damage done to their campaign. I think the best damage control is for PM Lee, Grace Fu and Halimah to apologize to Chee and Singaporeans who do not work as full time salaried workers.

When was the last time you hear PAP apology to the people or other party?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When was the last time you hear PAP apology to the people or other party?

The last time PM Lee made an apology was during the 2011 GE .

No government is perfect. We can have our best intentions, make our best efforts, but from time to time, mistakes will happen. We will make mistakes. We made a mistake when we let Mas Selamat run away. We made a mistake when Orchard Road got flooded. And there are other mistakes which we have made from time to time, and I’m sure occasionally will happen again – I hope not too often. But when it happens, then we should acknowledge it, we should apologize, take responsibility, put things right, if we have to discipline somebody we will do that, and we must learn from the lessons, and never make the same mistake again.
[snip]
So we didn’t get it perfect, and I appreciate and I sympathize with Singaporeans when they tell me and they tell the government repeatedly that this is impacting us, affecting us – do something about it. Well, we’re sorry we didn’t get it exactly right, but I hope you’ll understand and bear with us, because we’re trying our best to fix the problems – building twenty-two thousand flats this year, opening one new MRT line or extension line every year for the next seven years, investing in our people, in our future, coming back on course, continuing to make progress.
Unquote

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is serious!

If PM Lee, Grace Fu and Halimah are not humble enough to swallow their pride and apologize to Chee and Singaporeans , I am afraid that they are indirectly sending the signal that they are willing to give up BB constituency. It doesn't really impact Murali as he has a full time job as head of a commercial litigation firm. But it will be a big let down to those BB residents/ TC / PA/CC members and volunteers who support the PAP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If PM Lee, Grace Fu and Halimah are not humble enough to swallow their pride and apologize to Chee and Singaporeans , I am afraid that they are indirectly sending the signal that they are willing to give up BB constituency. It doesn't really impact Murali as he has a full time job as head of a commercial litigation firm. But it will be a big let down to those BB residents/ TC / PA/CC members and volunteers who support the PAP.

I do not wish for them to apologise. I hope they don't, I want to see the election results bite them hard in the ass.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The letter is signed about 30 people, friends from the Arts Scene, Academia, Civil Society Organizations, people who from all walks of life who ...

How many of them also petitioned for Amos yee's release last year?

oh the irony of life