• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA want to emulate M'sia's BN

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there.

u are not worry about the guns problem in america?

Hi Char,

Gun problems? In echoing the NRA, I say guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The US Constitution gives it's citizens the right to bear arms. Out of the millions of guns in the US, only a few casesof craziness are highlighted and it becomes the talk of the town.

You have higher odds of being knocked down by a car then likely be shot, both are just as equally fatal.

I have friends in the US who have until to day not even heard a gunshot fired in the areas where they live.

Just because it doesn't happen doesn't mean it would not.

Being a little smart and avoiding such circumstances is your best bet I am sure but being at the wrong place at the wrong time is just too bad.

I am not afraid, I'd rather die a happy man in another country than die here sad.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear MM,

Please drop by for a chat once in a while. Cheers.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam

Hi Char,

Gun problems? In echoing the NRA, I say guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The US Constitution gives it's citizens the right to bear arms. Out of the millions of guns in the US, only a few casesof craziness are highlighted and it becomes the talk of the town.

You have higher odds of being knocked down by a car then likely be shot, both are just as equally fatal.

I have friends in the US who have until to day not even heard a gunshot fired in the areas where they live.

Just because it doesn't happen doesn't mean it would not.

Being a little smart and avoiding such circumstances is your best bet I am sure but being at the wrong place at the wrong time is just too bad.

I am not afraid, I'd rather die a happy man in another country than die here sad.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

After so many years, I picked up an ST paper today.

I was amazed to see the amount of crap in it but what stood out most was that the SDA was going to try to emulate the BN of Malaysia.

What I am utterly shocked at is that these politicians in Sg want to emulate a failing system riddled with corruption and nepotism and not to mention money politics.

This is very much akin to the politics of Sg as it is but instead of trying to create a new mindset and strive for a new direction, SDA's opposition politicians are holding the BN's system as a goal to achieve.

I think it was the the Sec-Gen of the SDA who said, I quote, "...the BN has been in power for so long and it has shown stability."

He might as well have said the PAP is in power for so long and they are the best people to emulate!

I am amazed that a person who can be elected as Sec-Gen is so ignorant of what is happening in Malaysia and is utterly devoid of creativity in coming up with a new political realisation, agenda and goal for all those who believe what a true democracy should be.

If this is the state of how things are, then I am really sad for Sgeans and I am glad that I have put my papers in to move to the US.

Yes, of course, in the US I may be a second class citizen since I am truly a migrant and I know my role and position and I am willing to accept that.

Sheesh!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

That is the reason why I will NEVER vote for SDP. They are fighting the wrong causes and using the wrong methods! :mad:

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the reason why I will NEVER vote for SDP. They are fighting the wrong causes and using the wrong methods! :mad:

Dear Lestat,

I think this has nothing to do with the SDP, in fact it is the SDA that made the statement.

While I understand your disdain for the SDP, this had got nothing to do with it.

I will not engage in a long drawn out debate on which political party is better as it will be a futile attempt at trying to comprehend the incomprehensible.

The state of opposition politics in Sg is just abysmal and quite frankly pathetic.

To be honest with you I actually now don't give a hoot. I have made plans to leave and I do wish Sgeans and Sg the best, for they really need someone to get them out of this tunnel that they have for so many decades been told to dig.

It's either they realise that the end is not in sight and it's time to cut their losses and throw down their tools and turn back or continue digging with the same task masters at their back cracking their whips.

Either way I wish Sgeans all the best.

Cheers,

MentisMortis