• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal u cant win every time

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are two separate groups in this thread, both angry with scroobal for some reason best known to themselves, but also trying to create the appearance of being against each other.

A newbie to Sammyboy will find it hard to comprehend but we have seen this script before in the old forum. If I'm not wrong, these are the same two groups. I can never be sure however.

And then there's tonychat the utterly clueless chap who stumbles into whatever shit he can find without realizing it. 510 rep points and thousands of postings, and up till today he doesn't realize that just by replying to a nick can create unnecessary association and baggage.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are two separate groups in this thread, both angry with scroobal for some reason best known to themselves, but also trying to create the appearance of being against each other.

A newbie to Sammyboy will find it hard to comprehend but we have seen this script before in the old forum. If I'm not wrong, these are the same two groups. I can never be sure however.

And then there's tonychat the utterly clueless chap who stumbles into whatever shit he can find without realizing it. 510 rep points and thousands of postings, and up till today he doesn't realize that just by replying to a nick can create unnecessary association and baggage.

Sinkie Shit ass, you think everyone like you come here to realise this and check out stories and personalities in this forum.

I am here just to bash sinkies, you think i care a hoot who the hell you people are and what the fuck you guys are doing.

You guys wanna kill yourself for all i care... i would even be happy if you are guys really kill yourself, for i know, you bunch of cowards dun even have the balls to do it.

i have the freedom to reply whoever i wanna to. What the hell do you think you are to judge what i am suppose to reply to. If you dun like it, block me out and dun read my post, sinkie...

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Shit ass, you think everyone like you come here to realise this and check out stories and personalities in this forum.

I am here just to bash sinkies, you think i care a hoot who the hell you people are and what the fuck you guys are doing.

You guys wanna kill yourself for all i care... i would even be happy if you are guys really kill yourself, for i know, you bunch of cowards dun even have the balls to do it.

i have the freedom to reply whoever i wanna to. What the hell do you think you are to judge what i am suppose to reply to. If you dun like it, block me out and dun read my post, sinkie...

Well said. Don't know what's fucking wrong with scroobal and his clique. The way they treat an internet forum with such gravity. :biggrin: What a bunch of no-life losers :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said. Don't know what's fucking wrong with scroobal and his clique. The way they treat an internet forum with such gravity. :biggrin: What a bunch of no-life losers :rolleyes:

either they are some screw up losers in life and has nothing much to go for in life so spend their time here to exercise their ego which they have the sinkie urge to do it, where in real life they are nobody.

or they are just some emotionally screw up person that needs professional therapist help. or both .. hehe...