• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal is missing?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries Bro Scroobal and Uncle GD still around.. Saw them posting late last night..

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only things missing are the missing screws and missing balls of Mr Goh Meng Seng!

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He posted today @ 09:52 AM (see thread below):

This is probably the saddest article that I have ever seen. I am glad the old man has lived this long to see all the good work done by him and his pioneering founding fathers disintegrate slowly and surely from a cohesive nation state to a commercial mall. The steady erosion of an identity and camaderie built over the first 25 years is there gone. The sense of onessnes and bond built during National Service is no more. A community with strong anchors is now an efficient island of commerce and connectivity cast adrift into the sea of GDPs, economics indicators and a philosophy of turning a buck at all cost.

This is probably the first country in the world that lost its identity and its community not because of civil strife, warfare, or natural calamity but due to pig-headed and dogmatic approach to make surpluses and double digit growth.

A nation lost, an island paradise never to be and all because of one man, his family and their greed to hold on to everything till the very end.

Best described as the Melville Tragedy - a country and home lost due to misguided vision, erroneous policies and poor leadership.

and again at 08:02 PM:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111308-Little-India-2-in-Simei-condo&p=978484#post978484

Clever by half? Vikram Nair thought he was smart, smooth and witty and came out with the Nigerian joke to belittle CSM only to land in a quagmire of his own doing. Even if interpreted wrongly, the consequence is miniscule, the impact is hardly noticeable. His reaction however is beyond belief and certainly over the top. Pure intimidation or pure embarrassment. Which is which.

First it was Devan Nair, then it was Hri Kumar Nair and now Vikram Nair. These guys come from a minority group within the Indians yet seem steal the thunder for all the wrong reasons.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ts-to-sue-TOC-s-E-Jay-Ng!&p=978912#post978912

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My apologies to all forummers here, I somehow have managed to traced and identify who scroobal is after an exhausting 10 years of IP tracing and cross-referencing.

On the 1st of March 2012, as scroobal (who shall remain unidentified) was heading to the kopitiam for his coffee, i and my minions sprang on him and abducted him. We put him on a private jet from Seletar Airport and landed on an undisclosed location. Upon landing, we ferried him immediately into a 'safe-house' and from then on we began our intense and cruel brain washing technique on him.

We forced him to drink large amounts of red bull to keep him awake with plenty of Vitamin B injections to ensure he does not doze off. We tied him up in a chair, propped his eyes open and forced him to watch looping clips of your GE 2011 speeches to admit that his view of you all along was flawed and you deserve better from this scumbag who hides behind a computer screen speaking half truths and blatant lies about you.

However during the process something went wrong, the guards who were beside him all the time watching the same clips began to suffer seizures and for some unknown reason suffered cardiac arrests as well while foaming in the mouth. We were forced to change a new set of guards and 2 hours later, we heard gunshots in the room and discovered to our horror the guards had shot themselves while this scumbag scroobal remainded composed and defiant. The third set of guards we sent in had even worse fates than their predecessors, they were discovered to have bled themselves dry from all their orifices and soon we ran out of guards while scroobal was in the room all by himself.

While we were cajoling, begging, screaming and offering all sorts of incentives to the remaining guards to watch over scroobal, his Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) training kicked in and managed to overpower the guards in the premises shooting at them like a cool cucumber holding a MP5 in the right hand while sipping a Vodka-Martini with his left hand and subsequently escaped.

We failed miserably and hence i beg for your understanding and forgiveness for failing to 'turn' him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9ScEyjqXSN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe it. Do you mean he managed to screw everybody's balls?

Last edited: