• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal has been missing since someone exposed him as Quek Suan Shiau

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very concerned that someone might have maligned Quek Suan Shiau, otherwise known as the husband of Sumiko Tan (an SPH journalist). This is a serious allegation as we all know Mr K Shanmugam (Minister for Foreign Affairs & Minister for Law) will sue Scroobal for wrongful allegations once his identity is known.

The whole story began when a certain individual by the nick of Chinshihi stated that Scroobal is actually Quek Suan Shiau

0eRaw.jpg

N9PIN.jpg

Should we call the police or e-mail the Ministry of Home Affairs to investigate whether it is true? :confused:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a moronic dumbfuck! Moronic for the thread header and dumbfuck for thread starter. Obviously, Sam Leong is dying very soon as he had once hinted. Just like Lee Kuan Yew, he is destroying what he himself had build.

3in1 kopitiam is good as dead. TOC had been gagged. TRE is for the gathering of fags. Where the fuck can I find a substitute? SAD......................................

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought you all say scroobal is ah neh and then now is chinky. make up your mind leh.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot scrobal is some ex isd guy. He knows the inner circles details of the regime.

Or maybe an ex MIW.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it turns out to be true, it will be sweet revenge on scroobal.

If it turns out to be false, well Kojakbt is used to getting things wrong.

The level he passed derogatory remarks about Sumiko in the past, very unlikely. We all pass remarks like that, but would tend to spare our real life folk especially those remarks often link to prostitution and sexual depravity and you are talking about a person's talking about his own "wife" like that.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The level he passed derogatory remarks about Sumiko in the past, very unlikely. We all pass remarks like that, but would tend to spare our real life folk especially those remarks often link to prostitution and sexual depravity and you are talking about a person's talking about his own "wife" like that.

Agree, no one does that unless he is an animal

the_buck_stops_here_vinyl_hunting_decal__43933.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very concerned that someone might have maligned Quek Suan Shiau, otherwise known as the husband of Sumiko Tan (an SPH journalist). This is a serious allegation as we all know Mr K Shanmugam (Minister for Foreign Affairs & Minister for Law) will sue Scroobal for wrongful allegations once his identity is known.

The whole story began when a certain individual by the nick of Chinshihi stated that Scroobal is actually Quek Suan Shiau

Who gives a fuck? just another worthless sinkie loser on the loose.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, but Scro has always been critical of Sumiko, why would anyone think he be her husband?

You are correct, it's called a 'Red Herring'. It was a crude attempt to divert you off the sented track, he has written a few horrible and disgusting things about his beloved. I can name a few.