• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scolari assures trio of World Cup slots

PrivateEyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scolari assures trio of World Cup slots

395090_heroa.jpg

Apr 25, 2014 11:40:00 AM

Felipao has revealed that Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Fred stand alongside goalkeeper Julio Cesar as those certain of a place in Brazil' final 23-man World Cup squad

Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has added Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Fred to the small list of those certain to make his World Cup squad.

The Selecao will go in search of their sixth world title when the tournament returns to Brazil this year.

And Felipao says “leaders” Silva, Luiz, Fred are assured of a place in his final 23-man group.

"My chosen leaders are David Luiz, Julio César and Fred," he told an event at Universidade Sao Judas Tadeu.

"I had already chosen them and I've been talking to them a little more during some trips.

"I have no doubts about my final list, but I will wait until the end of the leagues.

"I could have some last-minute problems, like [Napoli's] Henrique, who was in an accident.

"Not even [Carlos Alberto] Parreira, [Flavio] Murtosa or the chairman [Jose Maria Marin, CBF president] know about the final list.

"But we shouldn't have many surprises. You [the journalists] would probably guess 22 out of the 23."

Scolari also insisted that he has no doubts over the form of Neymar, who has been plagued by injuries, fluctuating form and off-the-field problems in his first season at Barcelona.

"Neymar will be very well received on the national team," the World Cup winner stated.

"My analysis of Neymar is very different from that of some Spanish critics.

"The moment his club is going through right now is not good but Brazil's style of play is very different."

Scolari will confirm his World Cup squad on May 7.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Felipao has revealed that Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Fred stand ...

Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has added Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Fred ...

And Felipao says “leaders” Silva, Luiz, Fred are assured of a place ...

"My chosen leaders are David Luiz, Julio César and Fred," ...
walao eh ...

haf so state tis 4 times in a repot! ... :rolleyes: