• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCANDAL! mediacorp actress moonlight as chicken when oversea

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
who are the two in the middle? i dont watch local shows so only know fiona xie and rui en.

second from left looks not bad also.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot be that GCP Fiona Xie.

I thought she hook herself a filthy rich angmo bf who got her to quit mediacorpse coz he does not like her doing kissing scenes on TV.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot be that GCP Fiona Xie.

I thought she hook herself a filthy rich angmo bf who got her to quit mediacorpse coz he does not like her doing kissing scenes on TV.

The guy is an Australian.
Rich but living of the daddy's wealth. Typical pai kar zai as the Cantonese calls it.

Previously was fucking a rich guy from prominent family. But guy was a playboy and family was against the relationship

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the 3rd gal of the pic?
slutty eh..:biggrin:

Sharp eyes. The 3rd one is one hell of a hot chilli padi. If I am not wrong, she is Foyce Le Xuan. She came into limelight during Jack Neo's scandal when she spilled the beans on Jack's notorious past of making sexual advances on her she when she was still in his entertainment group. She said she did not accept any of them. She claimed in an interview that in some instances, Jack promised to make her Fann Wong Number 2.

But....another story about her hit the newspaper again last year....She was reported to be one of the 2 ladies who yelled, hammered and kicked the groin of one cantopop singer, Jason Chung, outside a club in St. James power station last year. She should be around 30 this year. :biggrin: