• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarky husband-stealer Beatrice Chia diss Vernetta's book

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hubby wears skirt while she wears the pants at home
Only gets better -scotsman dun wear nothing beneath the kilt:p
No wonder that dutch man and that idiot lampar ong fella is getting so much air time.
That dutchie fellow is a turn off, hustling clients for his dumb consultancy (which is plain common sense). Only use his lingo bullshit to bluff clients. And the "go by the wind" ex Gunners (can switch to being red devil 1) fan Ong is dumber still.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
B is sluttier and hotter... maybe i should use "was".... would rather screw B definitely... but V is much cuter and funnier... nice company to be with.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought he's an Everton fan? Change again liao? :confused:

This dumb fuck started with everton then moved to arsenal and now man united.

Probably changes football club after every woman he's been with.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jean is not bad...... if you just look at the body.
Badan not bad, often in tight dresses (minis?). But cannot tahan her accent. You know what they say, chabors to be seen (and more...) but not heard:p

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamie Yeo is definitely hotter than B and V.

You bet.

Jamie Yeo started masturbating since 6 years old

I had my first orgasm when I was 6. Wait!!! Before you fly off the handle and faint or something. Let me explain. When i was a little girl, I found that if I cross my legs tightly and squeeze for a long enough time, I’d feel this strange but awesome and warm sensation down there. The sensation would only last for about 6-10 seconds but it felt so good I couldn’t help but repeat the “cross legs and squeeze” action again and again throughout my childhood. Years later, when I finally learned (and experienced) what an orgasm meant through sex education and a bit of self exploration, I finally realised that I was more familiar with masturbation than most kids my age.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Badan not bad, often in tight dresses (minis?). But cannot tahan her accent. You know what they say, chabors to be seen (and more...) but not heard:p

YY, not heard very no feel leh.

Audio and Visual, both must compliment each other. :biggrin:

But yes, her accent is pretty hard to tahan. Then again, she's not alone, most of the sinkie girls starts to speak with slang once they go on air.

JP is another one, but she can say all the sucking on ang mo dick affected her speech capability.

miwan

Refusal to accept that she lost to a better woman. I lose respect for her because of this. :biggrin:

What kind of attitude is that? That woman STOLE her husband (which says alot about the quality of this man also). What you mean refusal to accept? She has already moved on, but she has a right to talk about it. She could have gone on a huge rant to the media, after all the betrayal here is huge and Beatrice is the ugliest person in this whole scenario. Beatrice has no effin right to say anything about V! You think if someone took something from her, she would take it lying down? Beatrice would prob make the biggest ugliest showdown you have ever seen. How dare she bitch at Vernetta for talking about something that surely played a huge part in her life. It changes you.

And we are talking about a husband here, not some ex-bf... it's not a simple forget about it and move on okay.

I can't believe people would actually call B the "better woman". Wtf.