• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samy Leong Please Do Us A Favour

jw5

Loyal
Since your internet monikers are shared, the only name that matters is:

MARK ANDREW YEO KAH CH$NG

And of course, his fucked up manipulative badly brought up children.

LOL ............................ LOL :biggrin:

It was ThickFaceBlackHeart/Debonerman once. Make up your mind wil'ya? Oh! Sorry. Your scroophillis infected mind is giving you problems I see.......LO..........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since your internet monikers are shared, the only name that matters is:

MARK ANDREW YEO KAH CH$NG

And of course, his fucked up manipulative badly brought up children.

LOL ............................ LOL :biggrin:

Basic traits of homosexuals. Lack of honor. Denial. Suck my cock bitch!.....LO.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal/Debonerman)

You cock-loving daughter will start sucking dogs soon if you are not careful. LOL .................... LOL :biggrin:

Basic traits of homosexuals. Lack of honor. Denial. Suck my cock bitch!.....LO.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You cock-loving daughter will start sucking dogs soon if you are not careful. LOL .................... LOL :biggrin:

Say thank you to your sama sama sexual orientation forum host. Fucking up my log in here. Wasting my time. Told you guys this is a gay dominated forum.....LO......LOL

jw5

Loyal

How did you first realise your wife's cunt was overused - by the smell or the shape?

According to our sources, your slutty wife first realised that your arsehole was overused by the way you walked.

LOL ..................... LOL :biggrin:

Say thank you to your sama sama sexual orientation forum host. Fucking up my log in here. Wasting my time. Told you guys this is a gay dominated forum.....LO......LOL

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The host should not be neutral. I thought so once too but have since changed my mind.

I did clarify in a later post that I'd meant maintaining neutrality in a turf war. I'd be the first to confess I'm a fan of Sam's contrarian views. As well as all the oddball and not-so-odd characters that people this place. And the give-as-good-as-you-get spirit that permeates this place.

But I recoil at any attempt to clamp down on free speech, to browbeat posters into submission, to micro-manage the kind of discourse that takes place here. And the inane turf wars that tend to bury other more meaningful threads.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
menstruation period is almost over. no point complaining to admin as it's déjà vu. next flare up to happen in 28 days. :*:

jw5

Loyal
The flow did not just stop naturally. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Actually, do you think he is suffering from a serious case of delusion here? i.e. he actually believes that he is in the right? :eek::wink:

menstruation period is almost over. no point complaining to admin as it's déjà vu. next flare up to happen in 28 days. :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The flow did not just stop naturally. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Actually, do you think he is suffering from a serious case of delusion here? i.e. he actually believes that he is in the right? :eek::wink:

everybody thinks they are right, including son of sam.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't, not totally. What I posted was to counteract his despicability, I'm aware that it was pretty despicable as well. :o

yes, you're beginning to touch my raw nerve as well, especially with that despicable smirky pic. lucky you stop, but if you need to repeat it in your avatar, can you please post one with a wig? with a wig, she may look like a lau kway bu that marjojohn would desire.

jw5

Loyal
Nothing with wig, but uncle middy loonytan has one with a distorted face............................ lol

yes, you're beginning to touch my raw nerve as well, especially with that despicable smirky pic. lucky you stop, but if you need to repeat it in your avatar, can you please post one with a wig? with a wig, she may look like a lau kway bu that marjojohn would desire.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did clarify in a later post that I'd meant maintaining neutrality in a turf war.

Yes. My bad for not reading your post in detail.

Even so, why should Leongsam maintain neutrality in a turf war? Unless it is damaging for forum traffic for the host to take sides, he should feel free to do so as he pleases.

jw5

Loyal
Haizzzz, if only "J-Pros" could maintain neutrality, instead of whoring for money........................ lol lol lol

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even so, why should Leongsam maintain neutrality in a turf war? Unless it is damaging for forum traffic for the host to take sides, he should feel free to do so as he pleases.

1. Alienate many of the regulars here. Taking sides piss off supporters of the opposing party as well as neutrals. One thing for the host to have his own opinions, no matter how contrarian or radical, quite another to play favourites. Imagine a court where one party wins all the time (quite apart from the judge's own personal persuasions).

2. Damaging for traffic. Turf wars damage traffic; host taking sides tends to escalate turf wars, causing even more damage.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
"How about those that are vulgar, stupid, envious, self centered, bullying, sickening and disgusting. What should I do about them?"

Sam, may I suggest to garnish their bank accounts and put a worldwide injunction followed by bankrupt them.

1. You take things far too seriously.

2. I don't pander to him anymore than I pander to anyone else. All are welcome here. In fact, I put up far more with Escher's spam and crap than I have with any other member. I have also put up with your habit of trying to expose the identities of members in an effort to shut them up plus your habit of bringing family members into the fray. We lost Ivebert because his identity was exposed. Now you're trying to do the same. How would that help me?

3. This forum is not for sale.

4. Everyone is welcome to treat this forum as if it is theirs. All I ask for in return is not to spam and not to deface.

5. I don't give a shit about the character flaws of the members here. "Overbearing" and "manipulative" are but two of the many. How about those that are vulgar, stupid, envious, self centered, bullying, sickening and disgusting. What should I do about them?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't, not totally. What I posted was to counteract his despicability, I'm aware that it was pretty despicable as well. :o
everybody thinks they are right, including son of sam.
Another post of yours I admire. :o
Because you were humble enough to admit your mistake. :wink:

By the way, I noticed that GoldenDragon did not post at all in this thread, so I'm inclined to think that he was posting as Debonerman.
I wonder if it's only a matter of time before GoldenDragon stops posting for good, just like Debonerman. . . .