• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsung Note 3

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel to sell my brand new Note 3 and continue to use my Note 2 after re-contract.

Is there any online platform or mobile hp shop that can recommend for a good price?

The selling price at singtel without contract is $1048.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel to sell my brand new Note 3 and continue to use my Note 2 after re-contract.

Is there any online platform or mobile hp shop that can recommend for a good price?

The selling price at singtel without contract is $1048.

Many shop willing to accept with 20% discount. Or you can sell u sell in fuckwarezone with better price.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get it for $700 in 2 months time. By then galaxy s5 is out liao. If I am u, I will offload fast. Samsung phones got very low resale value.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Further more, the Note 3 nothing special as compared to the Note 2 which was a much better improvement over the note 1. So I will hang on to my note 2,,,than maybe upgrade to note 4,,,but samsung now really is lacking in new features...

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further more, the Note 3 nothing special as compared to the Note 2 which was a much better improvement over the note 1. So I will hang on to my note 2,,,than maybe upgrade to note 4,,,but samsung now really is lacking in new features...

actually note 3 features can be replicate on note 2, esp s pen air command.
all u need to do is root it, install a custom that has note 3 feature.

i muz compliment on air command screen write feature,
i take a pics, using screen write, i can draw on the screen straight away, highlight the faults and email to my sub cons.