• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been zapped so many times for no reason. Coward dun dare to put his nick down somemore.

Even if they disagree, they could voice their reason but none was given.

Just put "........" and that's it.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I got this...

magical
magical is online now Alfrescian (InfP)

My Reputation Points: 1010 / Power: 0
Default You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

Dear ChewCheng,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1253547

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
during our undergrad days, it was called ragging....have to bear with it

i had my head flushed in a toilet bowl....solitary confinement three times.....but all in good fun lah. don't take it too hard...like i've said before, it is all a make believe here....just a mind spin. it will be over soon....there are many good senior brothers here. trust me...i know.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had been zapped so many times for no reason. Coward dun dare to put his nick down somemore.

You are one moniker that i didn't troll on and follow up.. think someone PM me months ago who is ChewCheng? Is he your clone? I replied No and i don't know who or whose clone is that.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh and i don't refer forummers here as Samsters but only those at the sex forum because there is a word Samster under their nick. To use it to call forummers here as Samsters is abuse.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let me guess they no like ur avatar

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are the works' of some atas and cLoseted guys with warpped mentaLity..Let see if i can heLp by pLaying
Robinhood bro..:wink:
I see that you are nearing that hibernation point too..:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They're know as Alfrescians not Samsters. They aren't abusing their powers. They're simply exercising their powers.

There's no point having power if you don't use it.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, they are not stating what they are disagreeing and simply just because they do not like the person.

Maybe you should make it open and those who disagree must state his nick. Those who disagree without leaving their nicks are cowards. They are still "zapping" me as we speak.

They're know as Alfrescians not Samsters. They aren't abusing their powers. They're simply exercising their powers.

There's no point having power if you don't use it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well, they are not stating what they are disagreeing and simply just because they do not like the person.

They don't "not like you" because I doubt if anyone here has actually met you.

However, they don't like what you say here so they're expressing their displeasure in the form of a zap. There's nothing wrong with that. It's what the feature is for.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have been zapped many times too for petty reasons.
I conclude that they are taking revenge for losing a argument.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are cowards who zap without leaving their nicks...maybe I should start doing it too.

These are valid reason for zapping?

c4nbk2pb4gtk.png

I have been zapped many times too for petty reasons.
I conclude that they are taking revenge for losing a argument.