• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy server kena crushed !

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam always say he spends alot on hosting leh. But sometimes, i wonder if his definition of 'alot' refers to this....

cheap-web-hosting.jpg

The server Leongsam use is cheaper than this ... Cheepo Leongsam go and use 2nd hand server made in Chinapore. Krapp...tui.. !!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
basket my pms for this month are gone. Thank god nothing important.

so far, i still got my pms. but all the posts send to my email is gone, totally eradicated, thousands of them. maybe ISD sifting thru them now, heheheh, looking for me.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
maybe boss doing internal audit lah - those unnecessary rubbish posts n threads all kana shredded then sent for incineration.:biggrin:
all those non-compliances also must do something about it.:wink:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stocks can nosedive. Sammyboy forum also can nosedive. Next to dive are the properties prices

Sammy stocks unexpectedly dropped 60 cents yesterday and I became frantic along with many others I'm sure, but luckily on reopening this morning it shot back to a more comfortable 55 cents.

This is the first time in the history of Singapore, Johor and some say even Batam that such a thing had actually happened to subterranean forum stocks like this one.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also wana know why it took so long to login again.
some more some people suspected MIA from forum liao.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also wana know why it took so long to login again.
some more some people suspected MIA from forum liao.

Leongsam kelam kabut after i posted a thread "message by Ramseth" inviting all the guys here to join 3 in 1 KOPITIAM .
Leongsam then anyhow fix the server leaving some of the interesting previous posts and threads. sad.. :o

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam kelam kabut after i posted a thread "message by Ramseth" inviting all the guys here to join 3 in 1 KOPITIAM .
Leongsam then anyhow fix the server leaving some of the interesting previous posts and threads. sad.. :o

lianbeng asks: where is that wahlaneh?:confused:
he always very punctual n very early bird one mah.:wink: