• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad PAP is taking firm action on prostitution and pimping. These jerkoffs are directly responsible for the breakup of marriages due to infidelity and leading of good young men astray.

Susanoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad PAP is taking firm action on prostitution and pimping. These jerkoffs are directly responsible for the breakup of marriages due to infidelity and leading of good young men astray.

Admit it. Your AV, SPF is USELESS. If there is no demand, there will be no supply. Advertisers will wind up and look for free hosting sites elsewhere. :biggrin:

Don't blame the OKTs and clients. It's those sinkie women that are dead fishes in bed that cannot satisfy their husbands and think that their pussies are made of gold. :biggrin:

Susanoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no way u can eliminate the world's oldest profession. locanto and backpage has hordes of PRC freelancers and OKTs advertising there and it's FREE. :biggrin:

Susanoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to porlumpar the PAP? Let me help u to it. Life in sg is so stressful that husband and wife have to work like shit to service their HDB pigeon hole loans with no time to look after their kids. Sinkie women lost their appeal after marriage and birth, no mood for sex or less sex. Many of them don't bother to dress up and maintain their figures.

Vivendi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thread title should be : Sammyboy OKT got arrested for pimping

No wait..... It should be : Novice Sammyboy OKT got arrested for pimping but not untouchable Veterans OKTs :biggrin:

Why untouchable? Because AV raid one place, whores get haul up, one week later operations resumes at a new location.

Hey useless AV, here :biggrin:

https://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right but also wrong.

The case of pimp Tang has exposed high profile businessmen and civil serpents and it's only one pimp. After that high profile incident, no clients want to use their registered numbers anymore and u don't have to buy pre registered prepaid cards from black markets anymore as foreigners on tourists visa are an abundance thanks to PAP FT policy :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?109983-quot-Online-prostitution-ring-quot-under-probe&highlight=Online+pimp+Tang

Most of the potential PAP candidates caught in the underaged prostitute case are only mid level clients willing to pay $500 to $1000 a pop. Hardly what the industry would call "high end".

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thread title should be : Sammyboy OKT got arrested for pimping

No wait..... It should be : Novice Sammyboy OKT got arrested for pimping but not untouchable Veterans OKTs :biggrin:

Why untouchable? Because AV raid one place, whores get haul up, one week later operations resumes at a new location.

Absolutely agree.

Prodigy

Alfrescian
Loyal

See... wayang only.... to show that they take action but can never nip the problem in the bud. Cat and mouse game will go on. :biggrin:

PAP FT policy backfires and is shooting themselves in the foot :biggrin:

nxPpseL.jpg

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows how useless PAP, SPF, AV is...

It's my 11th year into illegal trade and i am doing great.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows how useless PAP, SPF, AV is...

It's my 11th year into illegal trade and i am doing great.
If you have been living in Singapore most of the time for the past eleven years, I would agree that it's quite an achievement to have avoided suspicion, let alone getting caught.
attachment.php