• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Same iPhone idiots struck twice! This time number 1 in queue!!!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sc014.jpg

Jackson bought two iPhone 3GS this evening, one of which was for his girlfriend.

Which one is his girlfriend? :confused:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chanced upon the Singtel building next to Kiliney Road last night around 9 pm. The barricades had been setup snaking all the way up and down the side of the building and the there was a big white tent setup as well. There were security personal (mostly Malays) to control the crowd. Singtel was well prepared.

I walked about and surveyed the queue. Approximately 3,000 in the queue waiting, at least. No pinoys, no ah nehs, no prcs, no mats but most in the queue looked to be SG Chinks variety.

I said to myself as I walked away towards Devonshire Road god help Singapore.

Eh Keileng Apuneh!

You have just confirmed yourself to be an even bigger idiot than those in the queue.

At least they are there for a purpose to purchase a phone.

You leh? Jia par si beh eng bo sai pang ah?

Walk around and see got free things issit?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Keileng Apuneh!

You have just confirmed yourself to be an even bigger idiot than those in the queue.

At least they are there for a purpose to purchase a phone.

You leh? Jia par si beh eng bo sai pang ah?

Walk around and see got free things issit?

I work nearby and so after work was at KPO with the "Indian Mafia" from Deutsche bank. I wouldn't expect you to know what that means as only those in the trade will know what I'm talking about.

Anyway as I exited KPO you can actually see the queue at comcenter and as it was within walking distance decided to take a short stroll before heading back.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He queued 11 hours for it. How come he does not have to work? Is he going to bed with his iPhone? Wanking off with his iPhone?

It is becos there are people who have higher intelligence in getting money and earning a living than just going to work like a robot and depending on a paycheck.

This type are the potential emigrating ones.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those who whine are the great born loser asshole.....ha ha ha ....:biggrin:

This thread is filled with losers who are jealous of one who can afford the time to enjoy a little luxury and excitement in life while the whole lot of them are despise by FTs at their work place.

There is nothing wrong for one who took up a challenge organised by a company for a little excitement.

I was wondering if these bunch of losers are jealous of the guy's ability to purchased 2 iphones or his ability to have free time to have fun.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with idiots like him in Sinkie Land, PAP will forever in power.

Those Q are idiot but there is only 9 people out of 1st 10th people take photo. The one left off sure very paiseh to take photo because worry many will laugh at him the other 9 really idiot.
Those in Q really loser. Why must get I-phone in 1 st day what is the different getting it after one week/month. Unless they want to show off. If want to show off just put one million $$$ of cash in front of the people.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go, we have another loser here who thinks it's perfectly all right to queue more than 10 hrs for a yet another piece of consumer electronics. If you find queuing up exciting, I hope you are'nt one of those spoilt kids who grumbles when accompanying your mother/father for visit to the doctor!

Or perhaps you are one of those chronic jobless bum who have lot's of time to treat queuing up as a form of exciting hobby.

This thread is filled with losers who are jealous of one who can afford the time to enjoy a little luxury and excitement in life while the whole lot of them are despise by FTs at their work place.

There is nothing wrong for one who took up a challenge organised by a company for a little excitement.

I was wondering if these bunch of losers are jealous of the guy's ability to purchased 2 iphones or his ability to have free time to have fun.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There you go, we have another loser here who thinks it's perfectly all right to queue more than 10 hrs for a yet another piece of consumer electronics. If you find queuing up exciting, I hope you are'nt one of those spoilt kids who grumbles when accompanying your mother/father for visit to the doctor!

Or perhaps you are one of those chronic jobless bum who have lot's of time to treat queuing up as a form of exciting hobby.

It is him , jackson, who think is exciting. If that is his excitement, so be it. Why the hell you are so bothered by it.

THe only reason i can think of is that you cannot afford a phone that is half the price of iphone and start bitching here.

There is nothing wrong when a person cannot afford anything, but there is a huge problem when a person feels inferior about it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they get high on iphone
let them be

like that also want to criticize

i hope they enjoy their iphone together and have 1 year of fun before the new model come along without too much overheating of iphone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Joel and Mr Jackson are the poster boys for the dumb and worthless SG Chinks who have got their priorities all wrong. All this while in the midst of the worst ever recession. Can the employer be blamed for preferring FTs over these good for nothing Chinks?

Keling your shitskin kind was also in the queue just that they lost out since they are lazy. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chanced upon the Singtel building next to Kiliney Road last night around 9 pm. The barricades had been setup snaking all the way up and down the side of the building and the there was a big white tent setup as well. There were security personal (mostly Malays) to control the crowd. Singtel was well prepared.

I walked about and surveyed the queue. Approximately 3,000 in the queue waiting, at least. No pinoys, no ah nehs, no prcs, no mats but most in the queue looked to be SG Chinks variety.

Keling u think ur shitskin kind can afford an iphone?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are the same everywhere according to Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman. Their bottom line is all about money, face, social status, & physical survival (aka protecting their rice bowl)!

I guess kelings bottom line is about boasting and lying and raping gals. :biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB keling

looks like u have no life.. not much better than those who queue:cool:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is becos there are people who have higher intelligence in getting money and earning a living than just going to work like a robot and depending on a paycheck.

This type are the potential emigrating ones.

CB Kia tonychat,

can't stop self-praising huh:oIo:

fuck u lah.. what is so great about migrating to 3rd world slum thailand.. losers like u who only can afford cheap prostitutes, cheap beer, cheap food then lan lan 'migrate' to thailand..

hahaha..:oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if they get high on iphone
let them be

like that also want to criticize

i hope they enjoy their iphone together and have 1 year of fun before the new model come along without too much overheating of iphone.

That is because sinkie losers cannot bear the hurt of seeing another one having so much time and money to buy not 1 but 2 iphones plus afford to give one free to another person.

If a person have the ability to purchase 2 iphones even in recession, that means he is doing something right.

Instead of being inquisitive and try to learn how he did it and hopefully learn from him, these bunch of worthless sinkie losers hurl abuse and criticize him when this jackson had did nothing wrong in the first place.

This is the type of sinkie losers whom i will stay away from and that is the exact reason why they are stuck in their sinkieland, getting screwed by their own govt and still balless to do anything about it.

Last edited: