• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong come in and watch how sinkie woman behave in the mrt

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OW4sRhP17HQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OW4sRhP17HQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
head_tilt2.JPG

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you use some video processing software and rotate 90 degree, and why the woman face so white?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that a Malaysian aunty la

Piang eh... Vampire also cannot win her... :biggrin:

How you know is Malaysian aunty ?
Maybe some depressed Sinkie ... :p

pregnant ah ! pregnant ah ! you sit here ah ! you siao ah ! pregnant ah !stand up ah !! Na bu eh kuai lan ah !!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be Sinkie talk Hokkien.
Cannot be PRC or Malaysian. Please make this video head line.

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is new about this? You walk into any hawker centre in Singapore and they all behave exactly the same way as this bitch. She is so illiterate, I can't even understand what the heck she is saying. I would have called the cops or train staff in this case. She needs to be put in jail.

They all come from the same mould, illiterate and nonsensical. Pathetic.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I don't take public transport, eat at Hawker Centres, and fly economy class. They are infested with lesser mortals like that crazy bitch!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know her.....she always buy her favourite 4D number every wed, sat & sun.
but
last wednesday...she forgotten to buy her favourite number...and so happen
it came out 1st prize.

so she can't take it.....sibei stress....
4D too tragic....

:o :( :o

R

Ranmaru Mori

but
it came out 1st prize.

4D too tragic....

:o :( :o

As the saying goes... if it's yours it will be yours.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the rotated version.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNlrUGm8XhE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNlrUGm8XhE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

While I thought that this clip was humourous, but I also have sympathy for this woman who obviously has mental problem. Maybe too stressed with her personal issues and gone bonkers!

:(:(

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to PAP who brought in so many FTs .

We all crack under pressure .

Even our milliion dollar SMRT is for ferrying FT workers .

Himiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
but
it came out 1st prize.

4D too tragic....

4D.jpg

4D2.jpg