• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, how long can SBF tolerate this kind of member?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye, stop reminding me of BKK, fuck you tony

Bangkok Greyhound Emporium Dessert.. Banana chocolate creps cake..

20130209_204526_zps73440a48.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is actually a good idea to ban those who indulge in vulgarities.
Sam's idea that it takes all kinds to make the world is lame excuse not to ban this guy.
Why don't society allow thugs to rob Sam and not do anything about it or protect him? Even in real life, there is policing.

Whats wrong with speaking out against use of vulgarities?

I think Forums like Flowerpod, suits you best lah..

You never do NS before that's why you cannot tahan the vulgarities dished out here..

In short you a skirt wearing Changi Village sissy..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is actually a good idea to ban those who indulge in vulgarities.
Sam's idea that it takes all kinds to make the world is lame excuse not to ban this guy.

I must agree with that. I can't think of any reason why a forum needs somebody who does nothing but troll and insult people.