• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sam banking-fraud is gonna be in the shitter soon

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really what’s the story? Who sleep around with who? Your fellow Cantonese woman sleep around with this Sam in the news?
The CFO and the CEO were supposed to romantically involved. What they actually did I have no idea.

I will bother replying to you this once. If you insist on conversing with a potty mouth, you can go in the ignore pile with all the people who spew shit. keep it free of nonsense and unnecessary foul language.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CFO and the CEO were supposed to romantically involved. What they actually did I have no idea.

I will bother replying to you this once. If you insist on conversing with a potty mouth, you can go in the ignore pile with all the people who spew shit. keep it free of nonsense and unnecessary foul language.
Now you say you have no idea but just now you agreed with your fellow bully insulting me whore before that someone sleep around and you are just being polite. And tell that to yourself and your fellow bullies to keep it free of nonsense and foul language of people sleeping around based on nothing but your foul mouths.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Caroline Ellison told a judge that FTX executives secretly borrowed billions from Alameda Research, report says​

Sam Tabahriti
Dec 24, 2022, 3:09 AM

Caroline Ellison

Caroline Ellison told a judge that FTX executives received billions in hidden loans from Alameda Research. Tyler Le/Insider

Caroline Ellison said FTX executives received billions in hidden loans from Alameda Research, according to a transcript of her plea hearing seen by Reuters.
The former Alameda CEO said that she agreed with Sam Bankman-Fried to hide from FTX investors, lenders, and customers that the trading platform could borrow unlimited sums from Alameda, Reuters reported.

Ellison told US District Judge Ronnie Abrams in Manhattan federal court that they "prepared certain quarterly balance sheets that concealed the extent of Alameda's borrowing and the billions of dollars in loans that Alameda had made to FTX executives and to related parties," according to the news agency.

Ellison, Bankman-Fried's ex-girlfriend, pleaded guilty to seven charges on December 19, carrying up to 110 years in prison after striking a plea deal with the Justice Department. The court unsealed the transcript of her plea hearing on December 22.

FTX cofounder Gary Wang also pleaded guilty. The plea deals that they both have struck with federal prosecutors in New York freed them each on bonds of $250,000. Ellison and Wang are now cooperating with prosecutors as part of their plea agreements.

Wang said during his plea hearing on December 19 that he was directed to change FTX code to give Alameda special privileges on the trading platform.

Ellison has agreed to waive any defenses to the charges. Per her deal with prosecutors, she also agreed to pay restitution that is yet to be determined. She must also provide documents, records, and evidence to prosecutors, as well as testify to a grand jury or at court trials when requested.

rest of article : https://www.businessinsider.com/car...ly-borrowed-billions-alameda-research-2022-12

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you say you have no idea but just now you agreed with your fellow bully insulting me whore before that someone sleep around and you are just being polite. And tell that to yourself and your fellow bullies to keep it free of nonsense and foul language of people sleeping around based on nothing but your foul mouths.
@mojito @nightsafari So you are busted to have no basis just open your loose foul mouth accusing people sleep around. Pui! So why you said and agreed that? Because I was around in the forum and posted two minutes before @mojito posted that “sleep a round” comment meaning you dogs sons of sluts are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the Nikola motor scam also see Asian or Chinese in the company and this FTX scam company also. What a fucking disgrace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the Nikola motor scam also see Asian or Chinese in the company and this FTX scam company also. What a fucking disgrace.
And both are running dog 走狗of the scammer. At least the paki scammer of Theranos is the mastermind grade.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
@mojito @nightsafari So you are busted to have no basis just open your loose foul mouth accusing people sleep around. Pui! So why you said and agreed that? Because I was around in the forum and posted two minutes before @mojito posted that “sleep a round” comment meaning you dogs sons of sluts are targeting me. Pui!
I had already told you multiple times that the world is constantly looking out for your long and dark nipples :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And both are running dog 走狗of the scammer. At least the paki scammer of Theranos is the mastermind grade.
Ya what want to trample people be scammer at least be a mastermind scammer and not a pathetic running dog sucking Angmoh scammer or Indian scammer cock. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what want to trample people be scammer at least be a mastermind scammer and not a pathetic running dog sucking Angmoh scammer or Indian scammer cock. Pui!
Everyday here and out there can see so many pathetic cheap whore running dogs of Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate scammers indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what want to trample people scam people at least be an international scammer and not be pathetic traitor running dogs target your so called own people Asians.