• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to this brit for fucking the pappies !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need genocide trials. Not just in Sinkieland, but in every country that's on the Great Reset bandwagon. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
download.jpg

Daft Sinkies have no inkling on the concept of 'government overreach'. So they deserve to be fucked. :cool:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
can expect those fucking pappies will turn a blind eye or deaf ears to these criticisms. They are now immune to people telling them what is wrong.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he don't become the next Dr Chee. He cannot say the vaccine. He must emphasis covid vaccine.

I only have bcg. I'm not sure if I had the measles. But I do had dengue fever at Malaysia. 2 days I was down. Fever until panadol helps.

I'm not sure if I had the chicken pox jab.

Had several flu like symptom throughout my lifetime. Eradicated by and through vitamin c, zinc, pineapple and jasmine tea.

I still want to vax because I want to go dating. Most Singapore girls saw that I was unvax, don't even bother to go out on a date because no places to eat. Hahaha.... Sigh

Please tread carefully in Singapore. Capitalism is strong. Politically sound is what keeps investment in and stays in. No way will we see and uprising because most Singaporeans are either deep in debt due to hdb or rich because of rental and cheap labours.