• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SafeEntry really that safe ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the title suggests , it's just a lame excuse for gahmen to collect data and track your movements :FU:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our gahment very creative with words. Circuit breaker, safe entry, what's next.
Phased Re-Opening.
3-phases-part-2.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I guess the SafeEntry app and wearing a mask are necessary when outdoors till Phase 3 and beyond. :rolleyes:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like me: don't install it and avoid the places that require it. :cool:
All shopping malls, supermarkets, fast food outlets and some markets require the app. Also cannot go JB makan? How to siam? Ta pau from hawker centre I guess.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All shopping malls, supermarkets, fast food outlets and some markets require the app. Also cannot go JB makan? How to siam? Ta pau from hawker centre I guess.

Surely it's just for the CB period instead of a 'new normal' that lasts indefinitely.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i noticed there are loopholes to this.

e.g. when i drove to my neighborhood shopping mall, there was no safe entry requirement cos the guard/ambassador was only stationed at the main entrance. all other lift lobbies, staircases, emergency exits, side gates, etc, were not manned by the mall staff.

also you can show the singpass mobile safe entry module screenshot to indicate to the individual shop staff that you have checked in but they don't bother to verify whether you have actually checked in.