• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by law!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by l

I can't remember but if MC over a certain number of days then the reservist cycle not considered completed...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by l

4) Got night out so he pay money to go outside clinic for treatment when inside is free.

U never report sick in camp before? Don't you think SAF MOs are the most cynical medical docs around? Given a choice I would also prefer to report sick outside then do it in camp..

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your brother is a white horse, i dont think the SAF have balls to even ring your door bell.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The forces may go out and buy the the best weapon money can find but it will be useless if the MORALE is low.
The best example-Vietnam.
Those who have served before will know the situation.The special treatment given to foreigners and will make the situation worse.How many will be willing to sacrifice their lives so that foreigners can steal their livelihoods and billions of their reserves are being wasted by the ruling dynasty.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

U never report sick in camp before? Don't you think SAF MOs are the most cynical medical docs around? Given a choice I would also prefer to report sick outside then do it in camp..

It's 3 days or more and no count. I ever "nego" with MO before. That time was having back strain and told him slight turn also feel the pain and cannot go field exercise and IPPT.

But he clearly knew the unit is under strength, more ppl excuse he sure kenna from CO. So "nego" till no IPPT, no heavy load. Just go out to show face and have meal. Hahaha :biggrin:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some Reservists even want to tuang during their ICT. You know how easy it is now to get MCs from private clincis. Some think that when they are sick they can recover only at home, when the camp is the best place because there is a medical clinic nearby and the place is quiet and ideal for resting. But some of them always have some sort of excuses - and others have to shoulder their duties - that they don't care. I have come across such cases often.

who r u to judge! as long the doc given a MC then is rectify, r u the doc? if not shut up!!!:oIo:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah gua peng, stomach flu cannot go back to camp and REST

SAF good man, MO also come to door and knock

Last time got CSM consider damn good liao, usually platoon sergeant do the leg work with landrover and driver

Ah gua soldier, when you go back or when next in-camp your platoon mates will make sure you kena chiak lat

u fucking dog only know how to bully the peasant by donning the evil mask from ur master. u chow ah qua dare to call people ah guq, first of all did he volunteer to go saf, he is not! he is been force to be a reservist! no different from being raped! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this guy sure kena since this is leaked to the press. sure every year 42-day reservist, maximum allowed by law.
Not just 42 days. He hasn't kanna units that give re-training. The worst punishment given. 2 ICT per year for bad performance.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's 3 days or more and no count. I ever "nego" with MO before. That time was having back strain and told him slight turn also feel the pain and cannot go field exercise and IPPT.

But he clearly knew the unit is under strength, more ppl excuse he sure kenna from CO. So "nego" till no IPPT, no heavy load. Just go out to show face and have meal. Hahaha :biggrin:
I got a camp mate who damn lucky...go ROC kena chicken pox...rest in sick bay for 2 weeks but still counted..as completed in camp...

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got a camp mate who damn lucky...go ROC kena chicken pox...rest in sick bay for 2 weeks but still counted..as completed in camp...

Ooohhh! ROC! Nice sia, I went there exercise once every year during my active days. Wasted leh MC 2 weeks, you mean in SG sick bay or ROC sick bay? TWMMs rocks!

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

myo539;196200 Some think that when they are sick they can recover only at home said:
When I was doing NS I got rubella(german measles) & they sent me to the communicable disease hopital next to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. They housed me with patients suffering from chicken pox.

After I was discharged, I had to go back in AGAIN a week later, this time because I had chicken pox!! If you've ever had chicken pox as an adult , its no fun & I still have the scars from that cock up :mad:

So you'll never convince me that the hospital is the best place to recover.:mad:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooohhh! ROC! Nice sia, I went there exercise once every year during my active days. Wasted leh MC 2 weeks, you mean in SG sick bay or ROC sick bay? TWMMs rocks!

:biggrin:

ROC he got it a day or two after we arrived there so effectively out of 1 whole month he only join in after the second week...

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal

i kenna this b4.. during SARS period.. got fever on friday.. went to report sick during sispec. 38.5 degrees like that. bloody hell MO say i choa keng.. wanna put me in sick bay.. still got the cheek to ask me so fast wanna go home.. cant wait 1 day till sat is it.. fucking hell. put me on ice.. when he came back abt 1 hr later my temp raise to 40 degrees.. you know what they do next. pack me up ask me to leave the island. wtf!!!.. when i reach back barracks my PC still shout at me choa keng is it.. when i show him my temp he help me pack.. push me to the ferry terminal and ask me to wait by myself. better still when i reach teh terminal still at tekong side. my vision was already blurred from the buring temp.. still have to queue up.. for what? for the LTC and officers to board first.. i was to wait 1 side. fucking organization.... dont want to quaratine me.. cos dont want to write report if i died there.. well done. protect this place.. forget it man.. i help them dissemble the aircraft that they wanna take more like it. honestly... they should launch take deeper interest of how they run the place.. the officers are not kings inside. if i ever see them. i will kill them. just liek what they trid to do to me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

If given a choice, I would prefer to go Mayo Clinic in the States at my own expense. When you are in a team, you got to be fair to your team mates.

I suppose you bought the bullshit about 1 hour per day only can report.
sick.

If I was the MO, I will sue the family member for insinuating that he he does know procedures. Why in the world would someone having spent all that effort to be a MO, come out with a stupid procedures for a loser.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

. when i reach back barracks my PC still shout at me choa keng is it.. when i show him my temp he help me pack.. push me to the ferry terminal and ask me to wait by myself. better still when i reach teh terminal still at tekong side. ......

NS is unpopular so they assume everyone reporting sick is trying to keng. If you are sick you must settle for inferior health care, if your not an officer.

If they don't even trust trust the NS man to be sick, what is going to happen when there is a crisis & they really need the NS men :confused:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are officially back in the loving arms of Mindef as a reservist, you are no longer a civilian. You commit an offence that warrants arrest outside of camp, Daddy Mindef will have to be informed. Your ass is theirs, sick or not, you go back to camp. You can't make it on your own feet, and your immobility is serious enough, it's their duty to send an ambulance down for you. It's your duty to inform them as such. What's the fucking argument here? Awol and jump off a bridge in a foreign country?

urban_junkie

lol..this happened yesterday nite rite?damn chaotic..i happened to be staying somewhere near..very drama man..

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

NS is unpopular so they assume everyone reporting sick is trying to keng. If you are sick you must settle for inferior health care, if your not an officer.

If they don't even trust trust the NS man to be sick, what is going to happen when there is a crisis & they really need the NS men :confused:

Some of the officers think that since they are officers, even if they aren't medically trained as doctors, they think their medical knowledge is superior to those who have been medically trained.

They forget that most local doctors were also once Medical Officers. Once a upon a time, these 30-40 year olds were/are captains in the army and had to see NSFs in medical centres also.

Some of these folks can't see the bigger picture.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suppose you bought the bullshit about 1 hour per day only can report.
sick.

No but i have seen my fair share of MOs and the kind of attitude they adopt towards anyone reporting sick..to them soldiers are not human....impossible to fall sick so anyone reporting sick, the first thing that comes to their mind is...this soldier is malingering..:mad::mad:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of the officers think that since they are officers, even if they aren't medically trained as doctors, they think their medical knowledge is superior to those who have been medically trained.

Know what you mean, I had a camp mate who busted his knee cap by the boat during the water gap training days...bloody bloke was hopping around the whole day and yet PC think he trying to keng...insist he carry on with exercise and help to carry boat back to store...