• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Hamilton Watch

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows where should I go to for replacement of new batteries? Or just walk in any watch shops will do? How much does it costs and how long would the replacement takes?

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Replacement battery to the watch actually is very cheap up to the shop repairman to quote
if you know him $1.00-$3.00. If u don't know him it could be $10.00 to $20.00!!

The battery only cost maybe 0.50cents!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to wear a Seiko watch & the battery can last for 5 years. Whenever I changed the battery I also changed the rubber gasket.

If your watch has a rubber gasket. Recomend changing the gasket as it helps with keeping the "water proofness" of the watch..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows where should I go to for replacement of new batteries? Or just walk in any watch shops will do? How much does it costs and how long would the replacement takes?

not automatic meh ?

wah.................SAF give Hamilton watch ah.................

Police FARCE give Wenger...............the bloody casework can cut your flesh if not careful.......and the huge police logo on the face of the watch makes it unwearable...................

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hamilton is a slight improvement on my Victorinox.

In the UK, all Royal Navy divers are given a Rolex Submariner:

D2x2177.jpg

The Rolex Military Submariner

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got goondu willing to spend US$400 on it? anyway, i dont think my saf watch come with all those assessories as per the guy who sold his. the ten yr medal come seperately (now dunno where liao together with the 5yr medal) and the watch box seems to be smaller. i now also dunno where the watch, it was delivered to my house 5-6 mths later because there no stock when my unit stood down. my wife received it from the despatch and i cannot be bother with it and ask her to keep it. maybe the battery juice flow out liao after so many years...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
given at completion of NS Liability aka MR. old time give tah heuer.

Any confirmation on this bro?
I have heard of this before but never can verify it machiam some urban legend....
Some even told me enciks get a rolex oyster upon retirement (you know how those WO ranks last time were known as rolex kings).

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any confirmation on this bro?
I have heard of this before but never can verify it machiam some urban legend....
Some even told me enciks get a rolex oyster upon retirement (you know how those WO ranks last time were known as rolex kings).

just click on the link in post 13 by bro chikoppow.

reach 40yo no count, must complete ICTs cycle then can get.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow he is even throwing in the 10 year SAF medal. Lol

What's included in this Package:1 x Red Presentation Box with Singapore Armed Forces Logo on the inside left corner1 x Hamilton Watch1 x 10 Year Service Medal1 x International Warranty Booklet and Instruction ManualAsking US$495 nett to me via Paypal. Shipping cost on me.*Will ship worldwide by registered airmail with tracking.