• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overpriced HDB flat and the lack of opportunity to earn a decent living. In the 40s, it is the prime years for one's career and the building up of one's financials. Not in sinkapore. In your 40s, employers are seeking to replace you with a cheaper PATAN. This short cycle of career is create by the PAP.

agree 100%. it shows the quality of the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? How? The SPF should be thankful someone else is doing the bo liao work for them. Of course Temasek is the winner.

the poor turnout and performance of half baked, poorly trained AETOS, Cisco are likely to affect image and ultimately respect for and performance of SPF.

I was at Changi Airport and had seen an SPF CPL and two SAF 3SGs patrolling the airport. Unlike the SAF soldiers, the SPF CPL had long hair, bearing was slacky. huge contrast in image of the SAF and SPF. I had once seen a group of SOC policemen. they had quite long hair and were laughing like teenagers, very unbecoming of SG's law enforcement officers

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the poor turnout and performance of half baked, poorly trained AETOS, Cisco are likely to affect image and ultimately respect for and performance of SPF.

I was at Changi Airport and had seen an SPF CPL and two SAF 3SGs patrolling the airport. Unlike the SAF soldiers, the SPF CPL had long hair, bearing was slacky. huge contrast in image of the SAF and SPF. I had once seen a group of SOC policemen. they had quite long hair and were laughing like teenagers, very unbecoming of SG's law enforcement officers

That's true. Machiam NPCC cadets. Disgraceful.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's true. Machiam NPCC cadets. Disgraceful.

indeed disgraceful.

how the SPF has deteriorated.

and they justify running away from trouble in Little India as the "in" strategy and preferred tactics of tackling riots.

i fear for SG under the present SPF leadership