• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sad case..woman killed by falling woman

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There had been cases of killer litters in the past...
but this is the first case of fatality where someone is killed by another person commiting suicide...
a woman was crushed to death by a falling woman in bishan st13, blk179 .....
life is really unpredictable....

S

suicidalpap

Killing two birds with one stone. Sad. Sinkies are getting sadder and sadder by the day.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fate is unpredictable.

many years ago, I feel asleep on my study table. In the middle of night, I woke up and went to sleep on bed. A few minutes later, the entire wall cabinet above my study table came crashing down on the table.

a bit earlier, my head would break and I might not survive that.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point here is to re-emphasize that life is unpredictable and those with beans to spill should make appropriate preparations........
Don't bring your beans to the cxxfin....