• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S league

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took Woodlands to win $2.05 , considering the 2 foreign strikers got red cards in previous game. I also bet Woodlands to win at 2-0 ($9).

As for Dalian-SAF game,
I bet SAF -2.5 ($1.87)

bro,congra on your jackpot.
me won a bit on SAF -2.5 goals

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros buying big goals scored for Tamp vs Bales??

Since i think Tamp is going to win, i just buy AOS ($20) and a 4-0 ($15) :biggrin:

hope ToTo also got come in $$$ too :p

Good luck all :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you see Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, London Metropolitan Police fielding teams in the EPL? I don't think that I'd be interested in the S-League unless SAF and Home United are booted out and disbanded. A better way to attract localised support may be to reorganise the clubs into GRC teams. But done nor not, not my problem.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fulltime:
Tamp Won 4-1 (last odds at $11 on exact score) :biggrin:

$40 donated.... :p
Next time....... :smile:

next match

21115xv.jpg

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Albirex has a poor record against Geyland.
But they are on a 8 matches unbeaten run with 3 wins and 5 draws.
will it be another goal-less draw ???