• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia solved Ukraine's civil war!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
There yu go, bot activated.

Bot needs loads and loads of words, phrases, sentence so it can scrape forum and enrich its database.

That's why yu were earlier asking me to write different insults, so that your bot database could be enriched.
For once, I agree with you about this @Beria. He/She was very stupid to fall into a trap which I had purposely set up for him/her.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't yu ask me not to waste sam's bandwidth?

Why are yu wasting sam's bandwidth chatting with your duplicate account?
When did I say @Beria is my duplicate account? All along I had only said that @Beria is impersonating me. Your fucking English is really no hope. You can't even differentiate the meanings between duplicate and impersonate. What a fucking disgrace?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say @Beria is my duplicate account? All along I had only said that @Beria is impersonating me. Your fucking English is really no hope. You can even differentiate the meanings between duplicate and impersonate. What a fucking disgrace?

Wasting Sam's bandwidth again with your meaningless jibber jabber.

Weren't you the one asking me not to waste his bandwidth?

How come yu don't heed Yu'r own advice.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now can further confirmed that you are indeed a long kao kia.

Your charades won't work.
A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's alot coming from a slanty eyed bugman ang moh cock sucker who descends from coolies peasants prostitutes whores harlots rickshaw pullers opium addicts night soil collectors porters stevedores fishermen boatmen:biggrin:
All I can say is you truly deserves it for sucking up to the wrong balls and got backfired instead of being appreciated. You should have known better and still got a long way to go to learn to suck up to the correct person. LOL.

Last edited: