• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia crisis could sink the International Space Station /NASA

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think US has money to overhaul the decaying ISS? They don't even have money to maintain American bridges and roads on Earth.

And before you go "SpaceX will do it" .. Space stations, unlike tourism, require massive capital with no guaranteed immediate returns.
LOL failed to answer the question and blowing smoke up my arse.

American astronauts begging for Chinese help happened in which multiverse do tell?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again. And without genuine facts as usual.
This landed on the moon?
Screenshot_20220305-104708_Gallery.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not there and I can't answer you.
Let me dig up some video and upload for you. Unlike you guys who sit around waiting for MSM to feed you information, we conspiracy theorists have to spend hours and days to try find out the truth. And by the way, this term conspiracy theory was created by the CIA to use against people who are against their narrative.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me dig up some video and upload for you. Unlike you guys who sit around waiting for MSM to feed you information, we conspiracy theorists have to spend hours and days to try find out the truth. And by the way, this term conspiracy theory was created by the CIA to use against people who are against their narrative.
Aren't your videos going to come from other sources as well? Or are they your original authenticated creation? So, again you will still be depending from other sources, especially from American YouTube, which in your sense, is considered reliable. What's new? Speak for yourself.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they check their text again before publishing? 325km = 200km? If they can't even proof-read properly, what's more can I say? Isn't it more likely to be 325km = 200 miles?
This was from Google. Probably a typo on their end. You can email them about that.
Screenshot_20220305-145131_Opera Mini.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they check their text again before publishing? 325km = 200km? If they can't even proof-read properly, what's more can I say? Isn't it more likely to be 325km = 200 miles?
Is that all you can fault? Come on, you can do better than just spotting a mistake by Google.
Let me introduce you to green screen technology which NASA are using nowadays.
Have you watched the movie GRAVITY? It was produced with a budget of 100 million dollars. NASA has a budget of 22.6 billion a year funded by the American taxpayers. It's a big club and you ain't in it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that all you can fault? Come on, you can do better than just spotting a mistake by Google.
Let me introduce you to green screen technology which NASA are using nowadays.
Have you watched the movie GRAVITY? It was produced with a budget of 100 million dollars. NASA has a budget of 22.6 billion a year funded by the American taxpayers. It's a big club and you ain't in it.
View attachment 136367
Please lah, now then you know about such camera tricks? My wife and I were already introduced to these when we visited the Universal City theme park in LA California BACK IN 1998 :eek: where they demonstrated to us how they superimpose the damsel being saved by King Kong on the Empire Building. You are so backward and behind in time. LOL. Here's a scanned photo of the stage from my personal collection. Pardon for the poor resolution because it was from a scanned photo as digital cameras were not available yet in 1998.

King kong.jpg

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, now then you know about such camera tricks? My wife and I were already introduced to these when we visited the Universal City theme park in LA California BACK IN 1998 :eek: where they demonstrated to us how they superimpose the damsel being saved by King Kong on the Empire Building. You are so backward and behind in time. LOL. Here's a scanned photo of the stage from my personal collection. Pardon for the poor resolution because it was from a scanned photo as digital cameras were not available yet in 1998.

View attachment 136371

Great! You knew about it. Save me troubles going further about it with you. What you should also know now, is that NASA has been using in your word "camera tricks".

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as you don’t propagate their lies, you are “conspiracy theorists”

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you don’t propagate their lies, you are “conspiracy theorists”
Exactly, take a look at this Russian-Australian man booted from talk show for questioning media narrative. Host of Q+A Stan Grant requested Sasha Gillies-Lekakis leave the studio after he asked a question about Russia's portrayal in the media. “Since 2014, Ukraine has besieged the Russian populations in Donetsk and Lugansk unprovoked, killing an estimated 13,000 people according to the UN,” Lekakis said. The ABC host then retorted after some quick debate, “Can I just say — I'm just not comfortable with you being here. Could you please leave.

Where were these media when the below happened?
Screenshot_20220305-172640_Telegram.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL failed to answer the question and blowing smoke up my arse.

American astronauts begging for Chinese help happened in which multiverse do tell?
I didn't write in the past tense

If you want me to make it clearer, Nasa will have to ask for Chinese help with space research