• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour about Sun & Kong hee had spilted?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
City Harvest Church was founded by Kong Hee with 20 people on May 7, 1989. fast forward......

CHC 20th Anniversary Thanksgiving Service

For a church that has enjoyed tremendous growth and gained glowing accolades for its accomplishments on a global scale, it is only fitting that at its 20th anniversary, City Harvest Church (CHC) held a prayer service to give thanks to the God who made it all possible.
img_1885.jpg

On the morning of 2 August 2009, more than half an hour before the 9am service begun, queues were already snaking from the Singapore Indoor Stadium (SIS) entrances into the car parks. By 8.50am, the stadium was 95 per cent filled with over 10,000 people.
As always in the past 20 years, the Thanksgiving Service started on time, at 9am sharp, with a rousing praise song led by the full ensemble of worship leaders in CHC. From the praises sung in celebratory fervor to the worship songs lifted to God, the atmosphere in the stadium was electrifying, as everyone came with the same purpose to celebrate — 20 years of challenges overcame, 20 years of transformation, 20 years of impacting lives and loving God.
Rev Alex Abraham Tanuseputra, the senior pastor of Bethany Church Indonesia, one of the largest churches in Indonesia, was specially invited by Kong to speak at the Thanksgiving Service.
n7a_6605-300x199.jpg

Tanuseputra elaborated on when he first started his church with “small faith” — the faith to build 14 small churches. Then he developed “growing faith” — the faith to build a 4,000-seater church building. This graduated to “strong faith” — the faith to build a church with a capacity for 20,000 people in Nginden, Indonesia.

img_7109-200x300.jpg

Tanuseputra made his way down to stage toward Kong and prayed a prayer over the younger man of faith. He declared that Kong’s generation will replace his (Tanuseputra) generation, and God will bless Kong to build one of the biggest churches around. Tanuseputra continued to pray over Kong to “do greater works”, and he concluded by leading the entire congregation to shout “Amen!” seven times, bringing the spiritual atmosphere in the hall to a peak.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyboby watch "Mao's last battle" on sunday on discovery channel?

Mao = Mao Ze Dong lah..

many similarities between Mao's Red Army and CHC's followers..:biggrin: (Mao's red army have little red book, CHC have bible)

scary what human's can do when part of a big group.. behaving like a pack of animals..:eek:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“I feel proud to know that (Pastor) Kong will someday be the leader of his generation, like many others such as, Dr Alex Tanuseputra and Dr Yonggi Cho,” said Jenny Lim, 37, an office manager who has been in CHC for 8 years.
“Looking back from the first day I attended CHC until today, my life has changed so much. I thank God for giving me wonderful leaders, for establishing CHC in the past twenty years, and for many more years ahead,” said Lim.
n7a_6544-300x199.jpg
_mg_5545-300x200.jpg

Tanuseputra shared about his own faith journey in embarking upon the Jakarta Tower project. The tower, currently being built in central Jakarta, is to be one of the tallest structures in the world. This was a project he had refused when God first spoke to him to build it. At an estimated cost of US$350 million, Tanuseputra, at 62 years of age then, thought the project would be too difficult. This was reinforced by discouragement from his friends and family. But with faith, Tanuseputra overcame his doubt and took on the building project. The foundation for Jakarta Tower has since been laid over the past five years, and it will take many more years before the completion of this iconic building for God. As he does his part, Tanuseputra is confident that the Lord will accomplish the rest, because the faith of the Lord is unlimited.

About Rev. Tanuseputra ..
Although Islam is the official religion in Indonesia, not many people know that the biggest church building in the world is in Surabaya, Indonesia. Bethany Church of God reminds us of a large indoor gymnasium. Its seating capacity is 20,000. The church has 300 churches in Indonesia and 40 churches overseas. They have 300,000 church members in Indonesia: 70,000 in Surabaya; 100,000 in Jakarta; and another 130,000 scattered in villages and islands.
The relationship between Dr. Cho and Rev. Tanuseputra is extraordinary. Rev. Tanuseputra has respected Dr. Cho for a long time, and he has read a lot of Dr. Cho's books. They finally had a chance to meet one another in 1992 when Rev. Tanuseputra was invited to speak in Dr. Cho's church at Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, Korea. Rev. Tanuseputra says, "I can never forget how my heart quivered with excitement when I first met Dr. Cho."

Regarding his dream to have a big church, Rev. Tanuseputra says, "Dr. Cho has shown me the way to dedicate Indonesia to God. When I went to Korea to Dr. Cho's church, my faith was ignited and I said to God, 'The God I serve is also Dr. Cho's God. If God can bless Korea with a big church, I believe that He can also bless Indonesia with a big church.'"

Dr. Cho strongly encouraged Rev. Tanuseputra to pray for his son to be healed from cerebral palsy. Rev. Tanuseputra had sunk into the depths of despair because of his son who had brain damage since birth. Dr. Cho inspired him to have a dream and hope, urging him to visualize a normal growing boy everyday and to pray consistently. Rev. Tanuseputra prayed according to Dr. Cho's advice and at last he witnessed a miracle; his son was completely healed!

Rev. Tanuseputra started Bethany Church of God in 1978, and he prays for the future of the Indonesian churches. He says, "In the midst of pressure, revival is still happening all over Indonesia. Many churches keep growing. This will keep on happening until 50% of the Indonesian people receive Jesus Christ as their Savior."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did the TS hear from??

Nothing no news nothing just said he heard. I heard that obama is the new anti christ.

I heard that clinton split from his wife. I just heard.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((Tanuseputra shared about his own faith journey in embarking upon the Jakarta Tower project. The tower, currently being built in central Jakarta, is to be one of the tallest structures in the world. This was a project he had refused when God first spoke to him to build it.))

when God first spoke:confused::confused:

nabei a lot of mental cases around..:biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xmjakarta.jpg
JAKARTATOWER1.jpg
JAKARTATOWER3.jpg

JAKARTATOWER2.jpg

Left to right: KL Tower, Shanghai Pearl Oriental Tower, Toronto’s CN Tower and Jakarta Tower

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I feel proud to know that (Pastor) Kong will someday be the leader of his generation, like many others such as, Dr Alex Tanuseputra and Dr Yonggi Cho,” said Jenny Lim, 37, an office manager who has been in CHC for 8 years.
“Looking back from the first day I attended CHC until today, my life has changed so much. I thank God for giving me wonderful leaders, for establishing CHC in the past twenty years, and for many more years ahead,” said Lim.
n7a_6544-300x199.jpg
_mg_5545-300x200.jpg

Tanuseputra shared about his own faith journey in embarking upon the Jakarta Tower project. The tower, currently being built in central Jakarta, is to be one of the tallest structures in the world. This was a project he had refused when God first spoke to him to build it. At an estimated cost of US$350 million, Tanuseputra, at 62 years of age then, thought the project would be too difficult. This was reinforced by discouragement from his friends and family. But with faith, Tanuseputra overcame his doubt and took on the building project. The foundation for Jakarta Tower has since been laid over the past five years, and it will take many more years before the completion of this iconic building for God. As he does his part, Tanuseputra is confident that the Lord will accomplish the rest, because the faith of the Lord is unlimited.

About Rev. Tanuseputra ..
Although Islam is the official religion in Indonesia, not many people know that the biggest church building in the world is in Surabaya, Indonesia. Bethany Church of God reminds us of a large indoor gymnasium. Its seating capacity is 20,000. The church has 300 churches in Indonesia and 40 churches overseas. They have 300,000 church members in Indonesia: 70,000 in Surabaya; 100,000 in Jakarta; and another 130,000 scattered in villages and islands.
The relationship between Dr. Cho and Rev. Tanuseputra is extraordinary. Rev. Tanuseputra has respected Dr. Cho for a long time, and he has read a lot of Dr. Cho's books. They finally had a chance to meet one another in 1992 when Rev. Tanuseputra was invited to speak in Dr. Cho's church at Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, Korea. Rev. Tanuseputra says, "I can never forget how my heart quivered with excitement when I first met Dr. Cho."

Regarding his dream to have a big church, Rev. Tanuseputra says, "Dr. Cho has shown me the way to dedicate Indonesia to God. When I went to Korea to Dr. Cho's church, my faith was ignited and I said to God, 'The God I serve is also Dr. Cho's God. If God can bless Korea with a big church, I believe that He can also bless Indonesia with a big church.'"

Dr. Cho strongly encouraged Rev. Tanuseputra to pray for his son to be healed from cerebral palsy. Rev. Tanuseputra had sunk into the depths of despair because of his son who had brain damage since birth. Dr. Cho inspired him to have a dream and hope, urging him to visualize a normal growing boy everyday and to pray consistently. Rev. Tanuseputra prayed according to Dr. Cho's advice and at last he witnessed a miracle; his son was completely healed!

Rev. Tanuseputra started Bethany Church of God in 1978, and he prays for the future of the Indonesian churches. He says, "In the midst of pressure, revival is still happening all over Indonesia. Many churches keep growing. This will keep on happening until 50% of the Indonesian people receive Jesus Christ as their Savior."

In all politeness...I will tell you, Postnew to go fuck off with you CHC belief.

If you have been conned, let it only be you.

Don't come here to fuck around and spread your disease and nonsense and post the pics of your crazies and stories about your conmen antics.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr. soIsee , I think you had see nothing yet..:biggrin:

sharing the stories here is for bros here to discuss.

btw, I am not xtian.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
once i attend the service.
they calling for Building fund for a new place in the city. just spend 40 million at jurong west, only use for less than 2 years say that the place is too small and need a more central place to worship god wor.... so after saving for more than 1 year for the JW place, the believer had to starve again for the new place...
During a break, all the Cell group leader is call on the stage with a white board at their hand. On the white board, it written the amount that they had raised so far. Those with good number stand proudly with the chin up, those did not meet " Sales target" just look at the floor. Then ask the " customer" like us to cheer them up to meet target.
sometime i had to salute the way they conduct the church operation.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a MLM or some kind of scam, if JC is here, I'm sure he will burn the place down. you don't need a 40 million place to worship god.

once i attend the service.
they calling for Building fund for a new place in the city. just spend 40 million at jurong west, only use for less than 2 years say that the place is too small and need a more central place to worship god wor.... so after saving for more than 1 year for the JW place, the believer had to starve again for the new place...
During a break, all the Cell group leader is call on the stage with a white board at their hand. On the white board, it written the amount that they had raised so far. Those with good number stand proudly with the chin up, those did not meet " Sales target" just look at the floor. Then ask the " customer" like us to cheer them up to meet target.
sometime i had to salute the way they conduct the church operation.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
many similarities between Mao's Red Army and CHC's followers.. (Mao's red army have little red book, CHC have bible)

the diff my boy is in the content of the book they are carrying...

dun be superficials would you? :biggrin:

you dun carry sutra meh?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call it what you may, to me it is nothing more than a glorifed club house under the guise of religion.

man spend so much time and effort to keep one in good health for the maximum duration of 100 years old.

but few are concerned after eternal life after death..

think about it..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all politeness...I will tell you, Postnew to go fuck off with you CHC belief.

If you have been conned, let it only be you.

Don't come here to fuck around and spread your disease and nonsense and post the pics of your crazies and stories about your conmen antics.

why you so upset?

you dun believe right?

why are you so concerned if others will get con or not?

you want to help others to think for them?

are you PAP nanny?