• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rumor : MSK is caught!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="596" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" height="26"><table width="596" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td colspan="3" height="15">
</td></tr><tr> <td colspan="3" align="center"><table width="590" bgcolor="#cc3300" border="2" bordercolor="#cc3300" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffd2"><table width="94%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="6"> <tbody><tr> <td class="specialtopic">
Breaking News
Mas Selamat Kastari, the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) leader who escaped from Whitley Road Detention Centre in February last year, has reportedly been arrested in Malaysia.​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="center"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="5">

</td> <td colspan="2" valign="top" width="591">
Mas Selamat reportedly arrested in Malaysia
Posted: 08 May 2009 0143 hrs
<table width="260" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="20" align="right"> </td> <td width="240" align="right">
phpwrckJP.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" height="60"> </td> <td class="update" valign="top" height="60"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="138" bgcolor="#f6f6f6">Photos </td> <td width="47" bgcolor="#f6f6f6">1 of 1</td> <td width="18" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" onclick="Prev();" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td> <td width="19" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" onclick="Play()" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" type="image" width="19" height="15"></td> <td width="18" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " onclick="Next();" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

Mas Selamat Kastari</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td class="update"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SINGAPORE: Mas Selamat Kastari, the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) leader who escaped from Whitley Road Detention Centre last year, has reportedly been arrested in Malaysia.

Mas Selamat gave his guards the slip while he was being taken to the toilet at the detention centre on 27 February 2008.

He was involved in a plot to hijack a plane and crash it into Singapore's Changi Airport.

Mas Selamat's escape resulted in the dismissal of the detention centre's superintendent over security lapses. The superintendent's deputy was demoted.

The two were the most senior officers in charge of the ground management of the detention centre, and were among six Internal Security Department (ISD) officers charged over the escape.

Mas Selamat was first arrested by the Indonesian police on Bintan island in January 2006.

He was detained for using a fake identity card.

Based on investigations then, Indonesia's elite anti-terror police then discovered he was the leader of the Singapore Jemaah Islamiyah network, a terrorist organisation.

They then deported him in 2006 to Singapore where he was detained at Whitley Road Detention Centre under the Internal Security Act. - CNA

</td></tr></tbody></table>

At least we now know that he is not murdered as previously thought so by many.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he get caught with his pants down in the washroom this time?

This incident seems like a message to criminals out there that it's alright to commit crimes in Singapore because you'll only get arrested in Malaysia.

just heard MSK is caught, dunno if it is true.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?p=37642870&posted=1#post37642870

WKS can pop champagne liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange, if you go to:

www.emedia.com.my or www.thestar.com.my

you find no mention of the capture of MSK?:smile:

Hi Hal,

They arrested him more than a month ago. The Malaysian Police have been interrogating him.

The MHA statement proudly states that it was a joint intelligence operation between Singapore Poodle Farce and PDRM. See how the Singapore Poodle Farce puts itself over the originating arresting authority?

The question is, since we know the Malaysians arrested him, how much of the M'sian govt's debt has been paid off to have the MHA's name included in this arrest just to make sure the MHA's reputation is somewhat saved?

Simply because we know that the Singapore Poodle Farce cannot find their own arses in daylight even if they had 10 hands.

Joint intelligence effort my arse!

Cheers,

MM

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh! Singapore Ta Boleh... Hahaha:biggrin:

Never pay million$ also can catch terrorist leader, What say u, Wong Cunt Sing?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't even know where MSK in SG or MY.....

or f888ing malu to admit MSK escaped to MY,,,,,

now claiming SG ISD work with MY counterparts to capture him,,,,,

so can increase his salary now or not huh?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Hal,

The MHA statement proudly states that it was a joint intelligence operation between Singapore Poodle Farce and PDRM. See how the Singapore Poodle Farce puts itself over the originating arresting authority?

The question is, since we know the Malaysians arrested him, how much of the M'sian govt's debt has been paid off to have the MHA's name included in this arrest just to make sure the MHA's reputation is somewhat saved?

Joint intelligence effort my arse!

Cheers,

MM

Hahahaha.... here you go...

13zsuo4.jpg

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas jialat liow....

dun think he will be able to escape again when he is back......the police will watch him like a hawk...even when he pcc....

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I nearly burst out laughing in public when i saw that on the front page that sinkapore is rubbing in for credit. I never buy shitty times but i took this snapshot and posted it for you all here.:biggrin:

Last edited:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas jialat liow....

dun think he will be able to escape again when he is back......the police will watch him like a hawk...even when he pcc....

He won't be back. The terrorists will do their best to prevent so. M'sia police will have a hard time.

It's all Wong Cunt Sing's fault lah.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess of what actually happened....

Malaysia want to clean up their JI cells, but cannot infiltrate the network.
They asked Singapore for help.
They came up with a brilliant plan.
Stage an escape of MSK and let him run to Malaysia.
Once he is there, he will make contact with the JI members for help.
Then Malaysian Police will be able to move in and capture them with one swoop.

This explains why WKS refuse to resign, cos he knows it is not even a "honest mistake".
MSK chosen because he is the leader of Singapore cell and more likely to get help from the Malaysian JI members. Also, at this level, he will probably know who are there to solicit help from.

Some loopholes on the above theory will be:
1) How to make MSK feel that he has a chance to flee?
2) How to make sure he will go Malaysia and not Indonesia?
3) How to track him once he enters Malaysia?

If my theory is right, this will be the best joint-ops ever between the 2 countries. Just a guess on my part. Don't flame me ok?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia Boleh! Singapore Ta Boleh... Hahaha:biggrin:

Never pay million$ also can catch terrorist leader, What say u, Wong Cunt Sing?

Malaysia's Sub Standard Polis Boleh!
Sinkapore's world class Home Team Tak Boleh!:biggrin:

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
a big thank you to the malaysian police! they have a smaller force per capita but bigger land, yet they nap the fugitive. sg on the other hand has a bigger force per capita but smaller land (and a seemingly secure and monitored island for crying out loud), yet let slip a lame walking handicap. what a freaking joke.

...and, the home affairs minister and police personnel are having a much lower pay...

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very plausible...I had always thot it was the CIA that they handed MS to...but he would have been of less value to them. The arrests of the other JI operatives by the Malaysians at the same time lends credence to this theory.