• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rude Keling Refuse To Give Way To Good Tourists At USS! Tourists Nearly Forced To Punch Him In Self Defense! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
queuemain.jpg

Does rushing to catch a flight entitle you to jumping queues?

A group of men at Universal Studios Singapore apparently thought so.

Stomper Thandar said he had been queuing for the Transformers ride at the theme park last Monday afternoon (Feb 6) when a group of five tourists cut the line.

Sharing photos and videos of the men, Thandar recounted: "It was around 12pm and we had been waiting for our turn for almost one hour, as it was quite a busy day and a bit crowded.

"While waiting, a group of tourists cut our queue and jumped in front of us. They skipped almost two rows of people in the waiting area (around 20 visitors).

Thandar tried to intervene, but his efforts were futile.

He said: "I nicely informed them that if they were in a rush, by all means buy the express passes and go in, instead of displaying such inconsiderate behaviour.

"One of them replied that they were rushing for a flight and had to go back soon.

"While I was still talking to them, one of them was shouting and acted like he wanted to punch me or fight me.

"In fact, they cut the queue on purpose.
They were not going back anytime soon and were enjoying their whole day there.

"The purpose of sharing this to to highlight their inconsiderate and rude behaviour towards everyone."

The Stomper, a migrant worker in Singapore, added: My friends and I are foreigners too, but we obey the law and practices in Singapore."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-uss-because-they-are-rushing-to-catch-flight

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was also a lone CECA that stood up against the 5 tourists while the rest of the sinkies preferred to avoid trouble as usual.
hanor, locals would not want to dirty their hands and clean the shitskin stench with wet-wipes, unless to recycle used ones after wiping their shitty arse :redface:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hanor, locals would not want to dirty their hands and clean the shitskin stench with wet-wipes, unless to recycle used ones after wiping their shitty arse :redface:

Most locals are scared shitless when they see caucasian looking men. They only dare to start fights against fellow sinkies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most locals are scared shitless when they see caucasian looking men. They only dare to start fights against fellow sinkies.
agree absolutely, especially those that look like yew-cranians from kiev who are battle-hardened.
oso those that have beards and riding motosikals with green or pink boxes behind and greet me with allahu ark-bak when knocking at my door, me scare :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many shitskins clusterfucking around the spinning globe in front of the Universal Studios entrance. Go there on weekends and see for yourself. :biggrin:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
tourists pawn tourists
mai chap better, sinkie go kpo end up tio kap go in squat while they enjoy

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
queuemain.jpg

Does rushing to catch a flight entitle you to jumping queues?

A group of men at Universal Studios Singapore apparently thought so.

Stomper Thandar said he had been queuing for the Transformers ride at the theme park last Monday afternoon (Feb 6) when a group of five tourists cut the line.

Sharing photos and videos of the men, Thandar recounted: "It was around 12pm and we had been waiting for our turn for almost one hour, as it was quite a busy day and a bit crowded.

"While waiting, a group of tourists cut our queue and jumped in front of us. They skipped almost two rows of people in the waiting area (around 20 visitors).

Thandar tried to intervene, but his efforts were futile.

He said: "I nicely informed them that if they were in a rush, by all means buy the express passes and go in, instead of displaying such inconsiderate behaviour.

"One of them replied that they were rushing for a flight and had to go back soon.

"While I was still talking to them, one of them was shouting and acted like he wanted to punch me or fight me.

"In fact, they cut the queue on purpose.
They were not going back anytime soon and were enjoying their whole day there.

"The purpose of sharing this to to highlight their inconsiderate and rude behaviour towards everyone."

The Stomper, a migrant worker in Singapore, added: My friends and I are foreigners too, but we obey the law and practices in Singapore."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-uss-because-they-are-rushing-to-catch-flight

I told off two indian chaps that cut queue in front of me too. I hate it when these people cut queues and people don't tell them off. Someone needs to start telling them off and hopefully others being cut will also chimmed in to fuck the queue cutters.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao boomer loves to cut queue also, claim cannot stand for long so cannot queue

same like these trash, irritating af