• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Re: the current political leadership

The biggest problem is his father, you gullible moron.

Police scholar who went to Oxford, supposedly the smartest person in this forum and you don't even realise that till today.

My sense is that 2 factors derailed the system. One is depending on the scholar pipeline and ignoring the rest of society and the second is the 2 year posting system and the accelerated program of promotion. It allowed many to game the system and potential leaders are not identified or leave.

GCT batch was quite alright as they had worked for the first generation and they had strong anchors or role models to follow.

I remember the first generation of leaders were the first to identify the problems before the public became aware. Flood relief work, building tourism and manufacturing, the service industry etc.

The biggest disappointment is the Prime Minister and I suspect they take the cue from him. He seemed to say yes to too many people in grassroots and lobby groups. COE was re-done because grassroots complained. Work permits and employment passes were made freely available because of business lobby. There is also no fire to drive success.

I suspect that he wants to be all things to all people. And the fact that his wife and brother were or on the gravy train reflects poorly on him

jw5

Loyal
Re: Who Could Be Our Next Leader After LKY Passed Away

Sylvia definitely has more heart for ordinary citizens than Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal), who is rather arrogant and inconsiderate to non family members. :wink:

How about lady PM?
SL from WP:smile:

jw5

Loyal

He didn't make sure that they all died before him. He made sure that they all left before him.

In those days LKY chose the brightest but took all the credit and made sure they all died before him.

jw5

Loyal
Re: NMP Nominee Is The Sister Of Aa Active PAP Member

The next time they vote, it may be a 10 million population white paper. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Re: LKY is alive and well. Attends NDP

What an irony.

I recall clearly that "hor-see" was one of the catch-phrases used by the bumbling son in the first few years that he became PM. :wink:

More than four decades ago a saintly old Buddhist Abbot whom the old bastard sought guidance and advice from and he later betrayed him wholesale.

In the 80's over a vegetarian meal at the temple, the Abbot confided with me that the old bastard would be "boh-hor-see" and I'm witnessing it.

Great Grand Master, rest in peace for your adversary (the tua-phai-lang) is now suffering for his sins, misdeeds and the way he betrayed you.

jw5

Loyal
Re: why food served on trays has been a bad idea for decades.....

Another reason is that the trays are usually filthy, because they are not washed with soap and water, but merely wiped with a cloth possibly used to wipe the table. And sometimes we assume that the trays are "as clean" as the plates and bowls. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu wants to be PM

They keep harping on the infallibility of the individual "leaders" e.g. using catch-phrases like heavyweight ministars :rolleyes: because the system is effectively like a crumbling house of cards started and handed down by an overbearing and manipulative yet needy laucheebye.

Those countries you cited don't have dynamic leaders ...it is in the system that produces results, not the politicians. Politicians act for their own interests, that's a given. It is the system that rid politicians who go overboard.

The PAP wants you to believe that it is leaders that make the difference. Is it? We have supposed leaders who are paid as the best but only can deliver like other politicians elsewhere. They have no solutions to problems faced elsewhere. They are just as greedy as other politicians and because we don't have checks and balances, these people are sucking sinkees dry.

jw5

Loyal

The hokkien words "hor see" uttered by the bumbling one will forever be ingrained in my mind, because it simply typifies the mentality of his father (and of course himself and pappy sycophants), that people should only live (or die) in a certain way, and only their way is acceptable. :wink:

The reason why I call the Abbot, a saintly person was because he never had a harsh word for anybody.

For the old bastard, Grand Master had two harsh words for him and they are, tua-phai-lang and boh-hor-see!

These two Hokkien words will forever be ingrained in my mind.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Returning tray equates to good manners?

Scroobal's whole family needs to be more considerate to ordinary folk who are not as wealthy as them.

No wonder my kaki called me to say that his children are inconsiderate spoilt brats with poor upbringing. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Sam spamming across threads

Absolutely Agree With Scroobal (Pictured) that we should not spam across threads. My kaki also called me to agree. :wink:

Absolutely Agree With Scroobal (Pictured) That Samy Is A Spamy. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal's children don't return their trays. Because they are rich mah..................... can be inconsiderate. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Wow Scroobal, make money again.

Your parents really taught you to focus on making money hor.

Good for you and your family. Bad for all those who have to deal with you and your family. :eek:

So we are now into cafeterias and ikea. How about school canteen where one has to return the tray.

Shows how gullible people are.

I can imagine a promising entrepreneur who wants to own a cafeteria and make money.

jw5

Loyal

In NS, must turn tray when you return tray to show that you have washed both sides to the army sergeant. Of course in your case, police scholar who went to Oxford on a government scholarship, it would be police sergeant.

Bytheway, washing the trays is also good training for ordinary folk who are not rich spoilt brats, so that they know how to do a little housework later.

So please start a bitchy whiny twisting snaky manipulative thread on how sinkies shouldn't wash their trays or dishes because it is forced on them in NS.

You are deluded if you don't realise what a manipulative yet needy whiny bitchy humbug you are.

If you think how you are behaving is good for your fucked up self and your family members, please carry on. :wink:

I heard prison must return tray. NS must turn tray. See the connection. And please don't tell me it's good manners. If you got fooled by this government, good luck to you.

jw5

Loyal

Empty talk cum nonsensical rhetoric.

Not too different from his "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, the women will be maids and we will all be finished" shit. :rolleyes::biggrin:

At the rate of his deterioration, how is this old man gonna get up from his grave as he previously claimed if and when something goes wrong in singapore???

jw5

Loyal
Re: Kong's Masterful Performance in Court Today

1. You sure it was an acquaintance and not a kaki.

2. Kong is a manipulative cunt, just like you.

3. Next time, remember to post Kong related news as Debonerman.

4. It's the former PM having his daughter in law run the state sovereign fund, you gullible moron.

5. Have a good evening.

jw5

Loyal

One of them is the master whose cock you suck, who mainly uses the internet moniker Scroobal, but also occasionally uses yours.

Bytheway, your wart covered anus is probably the result of you letting him fuck you in the arsehole (your words) too often.

You are as inconsiderate as your master and his spoilt brat children, but luckily for the world, you have no children.

Have a good evening. :wink:

Returning trays is good manners MY WART-COVERED ANUS AND CHEESE-ENCRUSTED FLYBLOWN JOYSTICK. I return my tray with eating utensils at my Reservist cookhouse, at my workplace cafe, at my school canteen because we take ownership of that environment. We work and study and train there together.

Why should I take ownership of a hawker centre, food court or restaurant, or fast food outlet? Are those other patrons my coursemates, my colleagues or my fellow platoon mates? Who are those other patrons to me, such that I should care for their comfort.

jw5

Loyal

ISD = Internal Security Department which former policeman using the internet moniker GoldenDragon claims he was from.

MAYKC = Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng, who has many internet monikers in this forum.

ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing, which is what I do a lot these days. :biggrin:

HAGE = Have A Good Evening, which is what we should all have. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Bytheway, your "former civil activist acquaintances" (hahaha) have a new nickname for you - "J-Pros", because you would do anything for money.

Pity for your master that it's his face and full name that has to keep appearing and not yours. :wink:

Returning trays is good manners MY WART-COVERED ANUS AND CHEESE-ENCRUSTED FLYBLOWN JOYSTICK. I return my tray with eating utensils at my Reservist cookhouse, at my workplace cafe, at my school canteen because we take ownership of that environment. We work and study and train there together.

Why should I take ownership of a hawker centre, food court or restaurant, or fast food outlet? Are those other patrons my coursemates, my colleagues or my fellow platoon mates? Who are those other patrons to me, such that I should care for their comfort.