• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

:biggrin: Don't keep showing to everyone how you had a miserable childhood that lead to your low self-esteem.... :biggrin:

Challenge me September Taiwan, I accept.... then moved to Indonesia.... Might as well you asked me to go to India to meet you and witness how your mother sell her smelly hole F.O.C to those Indian Bengal dogs better!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Dun come up with kids stuff in this forum and PRETEND or ACT as if you are a HERO when your head is under your MOTHER'S PANTIES!!!

If you dun even have the guts to face me up in SG, you still wanna PRETEND you dare to meet me in other countries???? HK, China, Taiwan n even your own backyard SG, you scared till you PEE YOUR PANTS..
:biggrin:Crawl back to your mother's underwear and ask her for some better advice....

A person with courage dun even have to use their mouth like you (open n close like your mother's smelly hole).... You claimed you went to the Airport which you didn't and start coming up with tonnes of excuses to cover up your cowardice, gave you another chance while i was having
:biggrin: dinner at MBS n you tell me East Coast.... If you have the courage, you wouldn't need a second word in this forum n you would have march down to where I am....

I can understand you came from a miserable childhood having a mother working as a STREET WHORE but at least dun play kids stuff here to allow me to expose n humiliate you to the ground.... :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:cool: KNNBNBCB, U SON OF A STREET WHORE.... You've been so kind enough to show us all what a PURE BORN RETARD you are !!!! :cool:

YOUR CHEAP STREET WHORE MOTHER IS BEING INSULTED N HUMILIATED BY ME....
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ..... What can you do???? :kma:

:biggrin: :biggrin: No wonder there's ppl here calling you a typical SG chow ah beng.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... SIMPLY USELESS N BALLESS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rolleyes: SAD ENOUGH I CAN'T EVEN FIND WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR BALLESS N COWARDICE CHEAPO CHARACTER... :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I sell my mother cheebye for rmb 0.5, lelong lelong.

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha................

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A disappointing day!!! No wonder pap can rule sg for as long as it wants

:biggrin: Don't keep showing to everyone how you had a miserable childhood that lead to your low self-esteem.... :biggrin:

Challenge me September Taiwan, I accept.... then moved to Indonesia.... Might as well you asked me to go to India to meet you and witness how your mother sell her smelly hole F.O.C to those Indian Bengal dogs better!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Dun come up with kids stuff in this forum and PRETEND or ACT as if you are a HERO when your head is under your MOTHER'S PANTIES!!!

If you dun even have the guts to face me up in SG, you still wanna PRETEND you dare to meet me in other countries???? HK, China, Taiwan n even your own backyard SG, you scared till you PEE YOUR PANTS..
:biggrin:Crawl back to your mother's underwear and ask her for some better advice....

A person with courage dun even have to use their mouth like you (open n close like your mother's smelly hole).... You claimed you went to the Airport which you didn't and start coming up with tonnes of excuses to cover up your cowardice, gave you another chance while i was having
:biggrin: dinner at MBS n you tell me East Coast.... If you have the courage, you wouldn't need a second word in this forum n you would have march down to where I am....

I can understand you came from a miserable childhood having a mother working as a STREET WHORE but at least dun play kids stuff here to allow me to expose n humiliate you to the ground.... :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:cool: KNNBNBCB, U SON OF A STREET WHORE.... You've been so kind enough to show us all what a PURE BORN RETARD you are !!!! :cool:

:biggrin: :biggrin: No wonder there's ppl here calling you a typical SG chow ah beng.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... SIMPLY USELESS N BALLESS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rolleyes: SAD ENOUGH I CAN'T EVEN FIND WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR BALLESS N COWARDICE CHEAPO CHARACTER... :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha.............

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New Twitter Button

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha...............

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporeans need to shoulder the blame on CPF.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy was never arrested by ISD..

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai Ah.... Can Verbal Fight Here Too After Voting... Shiok Shiok...
Be as Offensive as You Can Get!

Huat Ah! :biggrin:

NO choice, you abandon your retarded disciple which is why he's playing a kids stuff here n we're just obliging.... KNNBNBCB didn't give you a good lick which is why you left him in the lurch izit???? LOL....

It's so simple for us to change one after another to cut n paste which your cock licking disciple have to keep sitting infront of his PC to watch when are we going to reply!!!! What a joke!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A SON OF A STREET WHORE

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A SON OF A STREET WHORE

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'M KNNBNBCB, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A SON OF A STREET WHORE

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow Ah Kwa trying to act tough. Pui. I shit on you and what can you do except eating the shit. whahahaha.............

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal