• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP's Nomination speech cut on TV

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching the coverage on TV, and didn't get to finish RP's nomination speech cos the producers decided to cut to LHL's interview midway. LHL's already spoken a few seconds before, why couldn't they wait for RP members to finish speaking before cutting back to LHL?

In any case, did he say anything significant that I missed out? same old rigmarole

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mediacorpse dont cut rp....they b cut 'emsef
simple har!!
Was watching the coverage on TV, and didn't get to finish RP's nomination speech cos the producers decided to cut to LHL's interview midway. LHL's already spoken a few seconds before, why couldn't they wait for RP members to finish speaking before cutting back to LHL?

In any case, did he say anything significant that I missed out? same old rigmarole

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Didn't that explain why internet exists? Alternative voices can be heard elsewhere and not main-stream media. Besides, I think PAP is blocking TOC website, have difficulty accesssing to it this morning.

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mediacock. What do you expect? Incompetent and blatantly pro PAP coverage. Keep showing the PAP supporters all the time and talking about the qualities of the PAP candidate.

OOI! JUST REPORT, DONT WAYANG...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not totally unexpected, expect more of the same. From Mediacorp, ST etc etc.
What they do not realise is that by this kind of actions, it generates more hatred and disgust for them/PAP and this is for the better for the opposition.

So, relax and enjoy the forum.