• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

royston not fit to be teacher

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

this royston, an indian appearance physical education teacher but do not know why he used the name royston as this is how we addressed him back in serangon garden technical secondary school in 1992 and 1993. if he is still teaching its almost more than 20 years aldready must be in his fifties and hope nowadays theres marked improvement in nie training standard. i recalled back then, he was a newly posted physical education teacher and all must called him mr royston funny right no surname at all? he got two trademarks, maybe new so want to show off of stamped his authority among students; anyway its laughable then and now. he was not discipline master but when he walked around school and saw students never greet him or did something wrong like running (what a joke nie train teacher this way?), this royston will knocked down the student army style meaning do push ups for guys and girls kena scolded. he also liked to used students guys again as basketball pumping their heads and the student jumping on squat funny (again nie teach such exercise meh siao). besides teaching physical education, he also taught lower normal stream classes history. and his trademark was when giving marked test papers back, expect students to come in front to collect while he stand in front of class, and if you score well he will wait for you to hand to you but if you suay suay scored badly according to him, he wont wait for you but before you reach him, will throw your paper to the floor and you squat down picked it him in front of him, both male and female students the same treatment. i saw it my own eyes once and felt its so shameful for a teacher to do such a disgusting act to shame students and trampled their pride. same thing when royston anyhow knocked students down army style in school, the school management and teachers also ddint care about his behaviour. this is why 20 years later i can still recall and write it down as history. 20 years ago as a student and even now as adult i still think this royston is not fit to be a teacher at all. if this royston is still in your school, ask him if he can recall what he did in 1992 and 1993 serangoon garden technical secondary school or if he still doing same thing in your school? then good luck to you

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 105665

in sgt, theres another chinese male teacher teaching technical subject always like to shout, no it should be always like to bark, his nickname is animal students all give him same nick, also not fit to be teacher.