• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roti Prata

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
sheng shiong and ntuc...prata taste so lousy nowadays that frozen ones are better...

Absolutely!!!
That's why i dont mind to get caught in the jam & eat prata in Msia. Cheaper, tastier & it comes with Dal Sambal.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask Prataman, if you know who he is...

wahh!.expensive...roti prata & chapati sprinkled with gold dust, 'lamb meat' from the hard working people of SINkingpore....

You can not afford to eat...:p be sure to ask for Prata mai hum...a specialty dish only for ultra elite...:biggrin:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the best prata in Singapore?

Recent months, I have eaten at a prata shop in Goldenmile Tower. Its on level 1, next to a travel agent. Eaten there 2 times liao. Thinks that their curry is very nice.
!&!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the best prata in Singapore?

Definite NOT from the so-called FAMOUS PRATA SHOP called THASEVI in Jalan Kayu.
They have become arrogant.
They are unhappy when people order prata kosong and expect them to order it with AYAM or KAMBING curry.
Their pratas are small
They are expensive.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are unhappy when people order prata kosong and expect them to order it with AYAM or KAMBING curry.
Their pratas are small
They are expensive.

The whole stretch ... expensive and arrogant ...

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their pratas are small
They are expensive.

Not only that. Some greedy prata stalls no longer sell kosong. Must have eggs. Greed has taken over.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frozen one no grease leh :(

The so-called crispy prata is the worst thing you can eat, it is fried in lots of ghee, and we're talking about vegetable ghee which contains trans-fat. Ghee made from milk is too expensive to be used for cheap food like pratas.

Go for the traditonal pratas, the fluffy ones, they absorb the curry better and less harmful to your health.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
got one at peninsula shop centre basement near toilet and shoes shops prata is nice, gravy so so

ah neh told me to come and put recommendation here tomoro I can go there eat free