• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue PAP CC treasurer grassroot

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
roland "bruce" neo

Screenshot-20190303-203818.jpg

Northwest District/ Bukit Panjang CC/ Bukit Panjang PAP
January 2009 – Present 10 years 3 months
Northwest District / Bukit Panjang CC / Bukit Panjang PAP
Rogue Grassroots leader

Mr Joseph Wee posing with his Belgian shepherd Nero. In the background are others who witnessed the incident, including Mr Chan Siew Choong (in blue) and Madam Lin Tan (standing). ST PHOTO:

What started as a peaceful morning last December ended bloodily for Mr Joseph Wee, 59, and his muzzled Belgian shepherd Nero.

Mr Wee was walking his dog home to Joo Chiat Place from Telok Kurau Park when another dog appeared and bit Nero's tail.

The black chow chow, which was not muzzled or leashed, scampered away when Mr Wee began swinging the end of his dog's leash at it.

Before he could examine Nero's bleeding tail, Mr Wee felt a sudden blow to his back which sent him tumbling forward to the ground.

When he got up, a bleeding Mr Wee was confronted by the chow chow's owner, a younger man who turned out to be a grassroots volunteer holding the treasurer post in a community club's management committee.

Recounting the incident last Wednesday, Mr Wee told The Straits Times that the alleged assault was unprovoked.

Said the part-time consultant: "I asked him what he was doing. He was aggressive and dancing like Bruce Lee, ready for a fight."

Mr Wee's left hand and right elbow were cut, and his knees bruised.

After complaining of pain in his back, Mr Wee, who had undergone a double heart bypass in mid-October, went for an X-ray later that day. A doctor told Mr Wee he had sustained fractures to his tailbone.

His injuries left him unfit for work for a month and unable to attend cardiac rehabilitation sessions.

"I was dripping blood everywhere because I was on blood thinner medication," said Mr Wee, recalling the alleged assault.

The incident on Dec 27 last year occurred in front of more than 40 residents at the park for their daily morning exercise. Mr Wee said about 10 of them rushed to help when they saw what happened.

Mr Joseph Wee showing some of the injuries he received, as well as the spot his dog was bitten. PHOTOS: COURTESY OF JOSEPH WEE

One of them, Madam Lin Tan, 69, scolded the younger man, believed to be in his 30s. Others claimed to have seen the man running towards Mr Wee before allegedly kicking him. Madam Tan, a retiree, said: "I think what he did was terrible. If he can do that to an older man, he can do it to anybody."

When some residents wanted to call the police, they were supposedly told by the younger man to "shut up" and to not get involved.

Mr Chan Siew Choong, 80, was even challenged to a fight. He told ST: "All I suggested was for Joseph to see a doctor. But the man looked at me and asked if I wanted to fight him. He had also challenged another man in his 70s to a fight."

On Wednesday morning, the alleged attacker, who confirmed his name as Mr Roland Neo, was spotted at the park.

He initially declined to talk to ST, saying the police "had settled" the matter. A minute later, Mr Neo said he did not kick Mr Wee and there was "no ill intention". "I ran too fast," said Mr Neo, who owns a renovation firm, adding that he intended only to "nudge" Mr Wee.

He admitted to typing his mobile phone number into Mr Wee's mobile phone. But since the incident, Mr Wee said Mr Neo has not been contactable. "He gave me a number that was perpetually engaged," said Mr Wee, who has lodged two police reports. "I don't think he was really sorry."

Mr Neo, who was overheard by residents as saying he would be responsible for Mr Wee's medical bills, claimed it was "impossible" to locate the older man.

"I asked my maids but they did not know where he lives," he added.

But Mr Wee walks his dog at the park daily. During the interview, this reporter pointed out Mr Wee, who was standing barely 100m away. But Mr Neo decided not to approach Mr Wee, saying: "I would love to apologise. But sometimes, apologising is too embarrassing."

ST understands that Mr Neo was out on bail for other offences when the incident took place. The police confirmed a report was lodged and investigations are ongoing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dog-owner injured in encounter with another

Mr Joseph Wee posing with his Belgian shepherd Nero. In the background are others who witnessed the incident, including Mr Chan Siew Choong (in blue) and Madam Lin Tan (standing). ST PHOTO:

dw-dogs-josephwee-190303.jpg

What started as a peaceful morning last December ended bloodily for Mr Joseph Wee, 59, and his muzzled Belgian shepherd Nero.

Mr Wee was walking his dog home to Joo Chiat Place from Telok Kurau Park when another dog appeared and bit Nero's tail.

The black chow chow, which was not muzzled or leashed, scampered away when Mr Wee began swinging the end of his dog's leash at it.

Before he could examine Nero's bleeding tail, Mr Wee felt a sudden blow to his back which sent him tumbling forward to the ground.

When he got up, a bleeding Mr Wee was confronted by the chow chow's owner, a younger man who turned out to be a grassroots volunteer holding the treasurer post in a community club's management committee.

Recounting the incident last Wednesday, Mr Wee told The Straits Times that the alleged assault was unprovoked.

Said the part-time consultant: "I asked him what he was doing. He was aggressive and dancing like Bruce Lee, ready for a fight."

Mr Wee's left hand and right elbow were cut, and his knees bruised.

After complaining of pain in his back, Mr Wee, who had undergone a double heart bypass in mid-October, went for an X-ray later that day. A doctor told Mr Wee he had sustained fractures to his tailbone.

His injuries left him unfit for work for a month and unable to attend cardiac rehabilitation sessions.

"I was dripping blood everywhere because I was on blood thinner medication," said Mr Wee, recalling the alleged assault.

The incident on Dec 27 last year occurred in front of more than 40 residents at the park for their daily morning exercise. Mr Wee said about 10 of them rushed to help when they saw what happened.

Mr Joseph Wee showing some of the injuries he received, as well as the spot his dog was bitten. PHOTOS: COURTESY OF JOSEPH WEE

One of them, Madam Lin Tan, 69, scolded the younger man, believed to be in his 30s. Others claimed to have seen the man running towards Mr Wee before allegedly kicking him. Madam Tan, a retiree, said: "I think what he did was terrible. If he can do that to an older man, he can do it to anybody."

When some residents wanted to call the police, they were supposedly told by the younger man to "shut up" and to not get involved.

Mr Chan Siew Choong, 80, was even challenged to a fight. He told ST: "All I suggested was for Joseph to see a doctor. But the man looked at me and asked if I wanted to fight him. He had also challenged another man in his 70s to a fight."

On Wednesday morning, the alleged attacker, who confirmed his name as Mr Roland Neo, was spotted at the park.

He initially declined to talk to ST, saying the police "had settled" the matter. A minute later, Mr Neo said he did not kick Mr Wee and there was "no ill intention". "I ran too fast," said Mr Neo, who owns a renovation firm, adding that he intended only to "nudge" Mr Wee.

He admitted to typing his mobile phone number into Mr Wee's mobile phone. But since the incident, Mr Wee said Mr Neo has not been contactable. "He gave me a number that was perpetually engaged," said Mr Wee, who has lodged two police reports. "I don't think he was really sorry."

Mr Neo, who was overheard by residents as saying he would be responsible for Mr Wee's medical bills, claimed it was "impossible" to locate the older man.

"I asked my maids but they did not know where he lives," he added.

But Mr Wee walks his dog at the park daily. During the interview, this reporter pointed out Mr Wee, who was standing barely 100m away. But Mr Neo decided not to approach Mr Wee, saying: "I would love to apologise. But sometimes, apologising is too embarrassing."

ST understands that Mr Neo was out on bail for other offences when the incident took place. The police confirmed a report was lodged and investigations are ongoing.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/dog-owner-injured-in-encounter-with-another

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who owns a chow chow in hot and humid sg is a moron. impossible to reason and rationalize with a moron. just whack.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This pap grassroots volunteer is a coward. See if he dares to be so garung with younger men.

IndoMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is lucky that he only got punched.. The all powerful grassroots treasurer could have summoned his minions and bashed him to death..

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birds of the same feathers flock together-same as those who stop you from withdrawing ALL your CPF funds at 55 (earned thru a lifetime of blood, sweat and tears) or increase your water bill by 30%.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Roland Neo is truly an exceptional fighter. I hope he would one day teach a lesson to oppie Lim Tean for being a fat fuck who spews rubbish.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Roland Neo is truly an exceptional fighter. I hope he would one day teach a lesson to oppie Lim Tean for being a fat fuck who spews rubbish.
you must be his grandmaster. did he how to masturbate cocks from you? Yacock looks happy