• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious RIP , Professor Lim Chong Yah .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats so special about his Economics textbook? Was it specially tailored to our fake economy where GLCs and stat boards scratch each other's back? :laugh:

me still keep one old copy
Screenshot_2023-07-09-10-14-37-681_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can activate his ex armoured regiment.
But he ended up posting on Facebook trying to activate the 39% leh. :roflmao:

And some among the 39% still blur blur thinking that they finally found a powerful General to lead the frontline.:rolleyes::biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he ended up posting on Facebook trying to activate the 39% leh. :roflmao:

And some among the 39% still blur blur thinking that they finally found a powerful General to lead the frontline.:rolleyes::biggrin:
He will be in exile .He will return to red dot when there is a change of govt.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prof Lim was born in Malacca, but educated in Singapore and his talents in economics was put to great use in Singapore. Had Prof Lim gone back to jiuhu, he was have been sidelined and his economics career put on hold indefinitely simply because he wasn't a muud moslem.
Utter rubbish.
Those non Malays eventually created a start up and became billlionaires.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm curious what kind of VISA he is holding that allows him to stay outside Singapore indefinitely. :rolleyes:
If I am not wrong,He cannot stay outside SG for more than 10 years.Meantime he can renew his passport at any overseas SG Embassy.Eventually he will apply for example a UK passport as a political refugee due to persecution by the pap govt.