• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riot Mata K9 doggies can not fix 159 PRCs at Changi Airport, plane hijacked LOL

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The took over the plane for hours. Kept Changi Airport and Riot mata busy for 9 hours.

17-Nov11-cover.jpg

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen? Can explain? Why never come out in MSM or English speaking paper?

Those who hijacked plane got paid off @$1200 those who only protest 9 hrs at airport paid only $440.

So there is a HUGE PROFIT to hijack the plane!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Flight delayed, passengers rioted.

Fucked Changi Airport upside down for 9 hrs. PRCs Tourist are very Wel-Cum in SGP!

HUAT AH!

K9 dogs also can do nothing!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I miss the good old days when police simply (a) arrest them, (b) beat them up if they turn violent, (c) shoot them if they turn dangerous. I think LKY should demote LHL to minister of something else and he himself become PM again. I'm not kidding. Remember those days with LKY as PM? Where got such thing as foreigners beat up locals and causing trouble in public? Foreigners causing trouble to public transportation like airliner was unimaginable. He'd just order us to arrest or shoot as we deem fit. Now police dare not do it. Nobody in Cabinet from PM down dares to give such orders. LKY dared to order shoot or hang foreigners and deport diplomats, including US diplomats.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I miss the good old days when police simply (a) arrest them, (b) beat them up if they turn violent, (c) shoot them if they turn dangerous. I think LKY should demote LHL to minister of something else and he himself become PM again. I'm not kidding. Remember those days with LKY as PM? Where got such thing as foreigners beat up locals and causing trouble in public? Foreigners causing trouble to public transportation like airliner was unimaginable. He'd just order us to arrest or shoot as we deem fit. Now police dare not do it. Nobody in Cabinet from PM down dares to give such orders. LKY dared to order shoot or hang foreigners and deport diplomats, including US diplomats.

People like you shouldnt have resign from the Police force and should have been promoted to Riot Squad Commander, To do some ass beating.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

It that the GOOD WORLD CLASS SERVICE of Changi Airport for Customers Satisfaction? When your HONORABLE CUSTOMERS are pissed about unable to fly on time you shoot them? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::*:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like you shouldnt have resign from the Police force and should have been promoted to Riot Squad Commander, To do some ass beating.

He is drunk! Don't take his words seriously.

Changi Airport is LKY's fragile rice bowl anything goes with bad reputation gets around then finished liao. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It that the GOOD WORLD CLASS SERVICE of Changi Airport for Customers Satisfaction? When your HONORABLE CUSTOMERS are pissed about unable to fly on time you shoot them? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::*:

No, there'a set of criteria to shoot but too long to go into details here. Summary, if they're armed or dangerous. Note it's armed or dangerous. Not necessarily armed and dangerous. My reading of the case is, delay is technical problem. All passengers, whatever nationality, should accept this as part and parcel of the risk of flying. At the most, next time don't fly with this airline or don't come to this country or airport. If they're causing more trouble hampering maintenance recovery, inconvenience and discomfort to other passengers, they should at least be arrested to relieve other innocent passengers from such inconvenience and discomfort. There's a range of seizeable offences to cite, e.g. disorderly behaviour in public or even unlawful assembly, as they've used so well against CSJ. I think UY would agree with me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Live with racism. There'd no be distinction of race without racism. Live with nationalism. Ther're be no nationality without nationalism. Part and parcel of human social life. The thing is, joke is joke, jibe is jibe and we all laugh about it. Don't take it too personally. There's no such thing as a single person or even group of people representing and speaking for entire race or nation. Be cool yourself and be fair to others, whatever race or nationality.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live with racism. There'd no be distinction of race without racism. Live with nationalism. Ther're be no nationality without nationalism. Part and parcel of human social life. The thing is, joke is joke, jibe is jibe and we all laugh about it. Don't take it too personally. There's no such thing as a single person or even group of people representing and speaking for entire race or nation. Be cool yourself and be fair to others, whatever race or nationality.

Respect!!! Im glad that you have change your mentality.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Live with racism. There'd no be distinction of race without racism. Live with nationalism. Ther're be no nationality without nationalism. Part and parcel of human social life. The thing is, joke is joke, jibe is jibe and we all laugh about it. Don't take it too personally.

Psy83 should be forced to memorize this and have it tattoed on his forehead.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i agree with you. although tulan lky, but last time we really DARE to execute our duty without fear or favour. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
protest and hijack are different things, please use the title of threads carefully.

Protest and hijack are of course two different things, should be dealt with with different measures, doesn't mean not to be dealt with.