• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riot at Construction Site

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight at work site lands five in hospital
April 5, 2012 - 5:00am
By:
Shaffiq Alkhatib
TNP PHOTO: Benjamin Seetor
Five men were arrested and five others were rushed to hospital with injuries after a dispute involving foreign workers yesterday morning.
The incident, which involved workers from Bangladesh and China, took place near a construction site at Senja Road in Bukit Panjang.
A witness said that some of the men had pipes in their hands.
Read the full story in The New Paper on Thursday (April 5).

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
By:
Shaffiq Alkhatib
Five men were arrested and five others were rushed to hospital with injuries after a dispute involving foreign workers yesterday morning.
The incident, which involved workers from Bangladesh and China, took place near a construction site at Senja Road in Bukit Panjang.

This is great news! Let them eliminate themselves.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is highly dangerous..... ethnic conflict can easily spread to the local population.

Govt must intervene without delay..... all involved must be sent back to their home countries.....

Better still, send all foreign workers home.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racial tension is always just simmering under the surface. The foreign trash will destroy the racial harmony that the Sinkies have built up over decades.

:biggrin:otology: are dots tense?

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's going to build the pigeon holes?

No problem lah! We send out 1.5 millions of the trash!
Tomorrow we quietly bring in another 2.0 millions of the same trash!

Wayang ... Wayang, you know?:biggrin:

This good eh ... its good for the economy ...
1.5 millions FT out = 1.5 x $21 Airport Tax = $ 31.5 millions
2.0 millions FT in = 2.0 x $21 Airport Tax = $ 42.0 millions

Also CIAS can hao lian, eh ... record tourists in 2012!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By:
Shaffiq Alkhatib
I told you old man and your dogs, your first terrorist incident will come more likely from foreigners than locals. There are more foreigners than locals and since you old man failed history as you did not have to study certain books for exams in school, you failed to check what happened in Rome, historically with the love of foreign imports.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
By:
Shaffiq Alkhatib

Used to be Thais & Koreans back in the 80s & 90s! Still the same skin colour contrast!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
love it. i want to see more of this FW vs fw. too bad it is not on youtube. i pay to watch it.

Sabun

Alfrescian
Loyal
garmen always good at planting all these ploys so as to create diversion from the main problems. So we sinkies will continue to talk about FTs and not the social issues that are bugging our lives.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is highly dangerous..... ethnic conflict can easily spread to the local population.

Govt must intervene without delay..... all involved must be sent back to their home countries.....

Better still, send all foreign workers home.

i not against these lowly educated FW.... we need them to do the dirty job and that's the hard truth...
At least when they dun like you, they show it on their faces..

what we need to be careful of are those white collar FT who can kill your career while smiling at you.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking to a friend recently about the influx of foreigners in our country and how they affect his daughter's job prospect after her poly education..immediately my friend pointed to the Bangla/Indian & Chinese workers walking by their construction sites...and said

" you see, so many foreign workers in our country, snatching our jobs!"

I was abit shock. Even though my friend is not highly educated, he should have know that the construction workers are a necessity here in Singapore..they worked in heavy and dangerous work in the construction sites under the sun which locals do not do. In every country, foreign construction workers are a need in the construction industries. Even in China, Thailand not to mention Japan(a country who control foreigner imports tightly), Taiwan, foreign workers are a neccesity. My friend did not know how to distinguish these workers from the massive white collar FT such as admin, sales,service, IT sectors that are genuinely affecting Sporeans and not the construction workers.

It is because of these ppl like my friend that the authorities used as a excuse to say sporeans is wrong to decry their FT policy. I think our general public should immediately correct this wrong perception like my friend who cannot distinguish between construction workers and white collars FT.